BOLD PREDICTION FOR '10 SEASON

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CParso, Apr 20, 2010.

1. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

petey

2. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

FIFY

1 person likes this.
  3. LSUpathdoc

LSUpathdoc Trust me, I'm a Doctor

For the most part I agree here. Like I've been saying all along you have to look at the trends. Last year it just seemed like the trend was to play down to our competition and not finish games. Just frustrating with the level of talent here.

4. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

I would be amazed, if he only gives the NFL one year.

No way miles gets fired this year, I could see Crowton finally getting the boot if the offense struggles again this year. It would be insane to get rid of Miles this year, period.

5. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

i don't know. playing "down" to the competition ain't so bad when it's an SEC team. i think the whole talent thing is blown out of proportion too. what team in the SEC doesn't have talent? i think everyone just keeps going in circles here... question the coaches, then question the talent, then the QB, then the (lack of a) running game, subpar line, etc. the only trend i see is terrible offense, and i think we all have reason to expect things will be better this upcoming season. they still have an entire summer and fall to work out the kinks from spring. in the meantime, i'm enjoying this baseball run.

6. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

sure, everyone would, but he's about the only proven college coach that lsu could get. lsu isnt getting meyer, saban, stoops, brown, or tressel. tubs, richrod, petrino would be the next best guesses.

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

it would be idiotic at best to let CLM go under the proposed scenario.

If his current contract isn't renewed/renegotiated shortly after this year then consider him a lame duck, but short of raping a goat on the 50 yd line at halftime in lieu of TGBFTL, Miles will finish out his current contract.

8. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

[​IMG]

Disagree. I'll say it again.. No way are they going to fire him for winning 8 or more games. I say Miles will be here until at least the end of the 2011 season.

We can pull this thread back up when the time comes, and if I have to eat crow, I'd like a little Tabasco on it. :grin:

9. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

[​IMG]

10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Regarding the level of talent here...check out the attrition thread. It seems a continual stream of incoming freshmen are pushing out the upperclassmen. Either the recruiting isn't that good or the grass really is greener in the incoming classes.