BOMBING BAGDAD

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerb8, Mar 19, 2003.

1. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

CNN is reporting a cruise missle attack at a "target of covienence"
    in Bagdad, The Pres spoke at 9:15 cst (6:15 am Bagdad) turn on the news & pray for the saftey of our troops!!

2. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

That's funny...FoxNews said the military called it a "target of opportunity". I wonder why CNN would call it a "target of convenience". Sounds like a subtle jab at President Bush. We're the "big bad bullies" over there looking for "convenient" targets.

Gimme a break!

God bless the troops!
    GEAUX USA!!!!

3. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

USA!!!

I just thought I'd add this image...

4. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

these iraqis are something arnt they.....

they launch some skuds and some other type of anti-ship missiles(or al samoud sp?) at our Marines....only to be taken out by the pats. ....then one of the iraqi officials gets on the air and denies that iraq even has skuds! what a bunch of lying ass bastards.

ive worked with their types before....you can see them do something and then call them on it....only for them to completely deny it....pisses me off to no end

5. Grey Fox

Grey Fox Freshman

Well, what would you expec, Iraq has done a good job trying to cover their ass with diplomacy....... the problem now is that it wont help them any longer. Yea, I fear for a few of my friends who are with M.E.U, but they will hopefully be alright