Boomer Sooner cheer

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by diamondheadtiger, Feb 16, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Dont be disturbed alum95. It has absolutely nothing to do with the USA.
    Its got everything to do with WAR DAMN EAGLE!

2. alumni95

alumni95 Founding Member

OK, maybe it's just me but the bald eagle still disturbs me a little... Auburn's eagle is more brown in color, and the bald eagle is so unique and distinctly the pride of the USA

3. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

War Chicken?

4. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Yeah, isn't Auburn's eagle a golden eagle and NOT a bald eagle??

5. diamondheadtiger

Alumni95,
    I changed the avatar for you and Boston. Dont want to give you guys the wrong impression. If you type war eagle under the search engines, you actually get more Bald eagles than brown ones. I'll keep this one up, till I find a nice spread of a brown one.

6. edyel

edyel edyel

Actually dhead it made me wonder also. I don't like seeing animals in the crosshairs unless it's something legal that one can dress,cook and eat. That being said,with your computer (photoshop)skills,I believe your genius lies in the humiliation aspect. There are many routes to take here(lets not forget their preseason ranking last year)or the fact that their coach is such a loser. How 'bout the fact that Sylvan Learning Center has a higher g.p.a. requirement for students than AU. It's your avatar you are entitled to do it any way you like. I believe though,you are limiting yourself to a much higher calling of humiliation. Besides,if they cared anything about having a mascot they wouldn't have 2 of 'em. Hit 'em where it really hurts.

7. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Still trying to get set up with photoshop

The new "Boomer Sooner" Wagon with Dwarf Stoops and Jason ride again ... need to superimpose Stoops "yelling" head atop Wee man Jason Acuna's head.

8. diamondheadtiger

The Sooners are on ESPN again tonight doing their homo cheer. This is a rough game they are playing with Texas. Would'nt be surprised to see a fight break out in this game.