Bottom of the 11th

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Sabertooth, Mar 11, 2003.

1. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Founding Member

I'm going to retire on tonight's game. I have to get up early in the morning. Hopefully the Tigers can pull this out.

Just a few questions. How long has Charron been at Tulane? It seems like forever. He definitely has LSU's number. He is just a junk ball pitcher. I was talking to a Tulane fan today and he says that Charron struggles alot. He lost a game last weekend either against Cal State Fullerton or Texas in relief. Is it just that LSU batter are not undisciplined?

Where is Jonathan Zerginue tonight? I looked up his batting average and he is presently batting .208. Has he been struggling that much this season? He struggle all last season to bat in the low .200s.

Good pitching performance by Justin Meier. LSU continues to struggle fielding the ball. LSU just lost the game as I was writing this. Basically fielding lost the game for them tonight with 3 unearned runs in the bottom of the sixth. Who is Nate Bumstead? He cruppled under the pressure in the 8th and could not find the strike zone on 7 pitches. He has a 6.06 ERA.

Now it is time to hear all these Tulane fans rant and rave. LSU had 4 runs on 11 hits and 1 BIG error. Tulane had 5 runs on 6 hits and 0 errors. I just heard Hawthorne say that LSU has given Charron his first win of the year. He is now 1-2. Go figure. Tulane fans should be real proud of this victory. Tulane Green Pond Scrums

2. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

zerginue was struggling bad so they benched him in favor of clay harris.

3. sugarland tiger

sugarland tiger Freshman

They bench him in favor of right fielder Patterson, who came to us from junior college with excellent credentials.

4. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

patterson was playing at the same time as zerginue. They brought clay harris off the bench and moved the infield and outfiled around.