Bowl Selection Discussion

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Dec 3, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

More Bama.

Where did Saban touch you?

You can tell us. We are frens

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

quote my first 2 posts.

or did you mean not THOSE first 2. two different first 2.

and no shit Bama will get mentioned in a thread about being in/out of the playoffs.

the difference is my stance would be the exact same even if the team in that particular spot wasn’t Bama.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It was the 1st two I quoted…..

Look at you, always behind.

4. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

Neither of those were my first two in this thread.

here we go a screen shot.
    3rd post in entire thread is agreeing with Tiga's guess. No mention Alabama at all.

Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 3.57.12 PM.png

and my 2nd one was talking shit about Shane. No mention of any team at all, let alone the one specific team you claim my post was about.

Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 3.57.27 PM.png

and the posts you falsely claim were my first 2

Screen Shot 2023-12-05 at 4.00.54 PM.png

and look at you ignoring the readily available info that doesn't fit your narrative.
    just like Shane.

tell him NFL people said something, he claims they didn't.
    show him a video of an NFL owner saying it, and claims that particular NFL guy doesn't count.

shocking.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh no! It was #3 and #4. Call the cops!!!

Shane is right. Jerry might be one of the worst judges of talent in our time. Also, Jerry might be a little biased in the Sanders family.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Except I agree with the committee and you don't. It's that simple, no reason to huff and puff and make the case for FSU. They suck and they got dinged for it. Recruit the QB position better so your backup can actually play a lil bit.

7. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

so not the ones you said they were?
    gotcha!

do y'all honestly pay any attention the actual conversation at hand?
    seriously question.

because literally nobody in this discussion said anything about the intelligence of the comment.
    just that it was actually said.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I heard some dude say you are gay. Obviously who said it doesn’t matter.

9. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

because I care about the HOW we got here.

why? because we just set the precedent that will allow LSU to get fucked the exact same way (and you're kidding yourselves if you don't think we can just as easily receive the fucking).
    and y'all are cheering it because you're ok with the 4.

my stance has been in this entire thread that who the actual 4 are isn't the argument.
    it's the lack of consistency and transparency.

today it's FSU that gets fucked.
    what's to stop LSU from getting fucked next year?
    or the year after?

it really is that simple but you and LSUpride123 for some reason can't get past the names of the teams and think it's about them, when I've said multiple times, it's the process that I take issue with.

you want these particular 4 in?
    fine, I can give you these exact 4 (in a different order) that you can look at and say "ok, I see what the committee valued and how they got here."

that 4 is
    1. Washington
    2. Bama / Texas
    3. Bama / Texas
    4. Michigan

Washington has both the toughest ranked SoS and is unbeaten, so they get 1

2/3 order doesn't really matter and can be flip flopped either way.
    give it to Alabama for the tougher schedule or give it to Texas for head to head.
    doesn't matter. they still play against each other in the Sugar Bowl. only thing that changes is who picks the jersey color for the game.

Michigan's schedule is damn near as shitty as Florida State's but we give them the nod because while only slightly, it IS better. But they are still 40+ spots behind Texas' in schedule strength.

but the moment you put Michigan in that 1 spot, you scream loud and clear that schedule strength was not anywhere near the top of your priority list. You're saying being unbeaten was more important than schedule.
    That means Florida State is now in and your debate shifts to Texas vs Bama for the 4 seed. And again, I could see either way in that debate (I personally lean toward the Head to Head, but can be talked into the tougher schedule argument if you want).

if you think Florida State is so damn shitty with their backup QB, then ding their asses after a game their actual backup played (after the Florida game) instead of after the game a different dude played.
    and damn sure don't keep them in front of Georgia. Keeping them in front of UGA says you think they are better than the team that just went toe to toe with Alabama. Which obviously isn't true.

instead you put out a top 4 that absolutely reeks of corruption and manipulation.
    and you can't explain all 4 spots without changing your criteria or contradicting yourself.

but hey, y'all got the result you wanted.
    who cares if we just opened the door to a royal fucking for LSU in the future.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Pissing into a hurricane dude. Gotta be soaked by now.

shane0911 likes this.