Boys first boat fishing trip

Discussion in 'Sportsman's Paradise' started by jvalhenson, Sep 26, 2015.

1. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

Finally decided my boy was doin good enough to take him out front this morning. Little sucker got after it I was expecting to have to help a lot but he did it by himself for the most part. First cast of the morning he got his first double.
    [​IMG]
    With lsu playin at 11 we called it a morning when he caught number 50 sittin on couch now waitin on game to start.
    [​IMG]

KyleK, tigerchick46, LSUTiga and 2 others like this.
  2. jvalhenson

Forgot to mention the highlight of the morning for him was catching his first shark. Just a little wormy sharpnose but he thought it was about the coolest thing ever to catch a shark. Sometimes I wish I still had that pure excitement over something like that now all I think about is am I gonna eat it if not it wasted my time. Haven't had that much fun catchin a few white trout in I don't know how long.

titoabad1 likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Awesome.

Before you know it he'll be taking you.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yeah when your mind goes and youre slobbering on yourself, you'll be all excited just like him every time you reel one in. and he'll be so proud of you.

KyleK likes this.
  5. jvalhenson

Ha that's funny as hell and hopefully true. Bout spilled my damn bourbon and I'd have been pissed about that bein I'm bout out for some reason. The wife's inside watchin some kinda csi series ender show so I'm on the porch swing gettin hammered.