(BR Advocate 03/15) Ty Thomas "Goes Full Speed" in Tues. Practice

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TejasTiger, Mar 15, 2006.

1. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Good to see that, once he knew it was just a pain issue for him from here on out, TT is going full out.

Props to Brady, too, for doing the common-sensical thing and having Lazare still start, bringing TT off the bench after the layoff. You can't just throw out any chemistry the team's built with DL in the lineup out the window 100%...

2. OpelousasLSUFan

OpelousasLSUFan Founding Member

Thanks for posting the great news. :thumb: :geauxtige :bball: :champs:

3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

good news indeed!!!!!!!!! :geauxtige

4. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

Fantastic news! Geaux Tigers!

5. TigerPrideLSU

TigerPrideLSU Founding Member

Thank God! It feels good to breathe again. (Wow, that post was wierder than tirk's post lol.)

6. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

Brady said. “We have all the confidence in the world in Darnell and Magnum (Rolle), but everyone knows we’re at our best when Tyrus is out there and playing well.”

Another reason why I dislike Brady. It is one thing to think this, but to say it publicly is something totally different. I mean why dont you just punch Darnell and Magnum in the face. A much better way to say this without saying what he said would be, "Darnell and Magnum has really performed well in the absence of Tyrus. Although, having Tyrus back really gives us an extra edge on the boards." This way it is win win for all 3 players. You dont want to down 2 of your role players before your biggest game as a coach. Even if it is true.

7. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

I doubt that Brady's quote was 'punch in the face' to those guys. Sometimes you lose credibility within your team when you ignore the truth to sugar coat things in the press.

8. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

"I feel confident when Louis Williams is out there but everyone knows we're at at our best when Allen Iverson is playing." Would you be mad if Maurice Cheeks said something like that? No because everyone knows Iverson is a great player and the team is better when he is out there than when he is on the bench.bench.

9. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

LOL, You use this statement with one of the best players of all time as well as PRO's. These kids are in college and are not over 23. These kind of things get to you at a young age.

10. friday

friday Founding Member

c'mon dude. you're reaching now. he's not the SEC frosh of the year for nothing. you don't think his teammates know how good he is, esp. when the scouts are calling him a lottery pick? if they don't hear it from brady, they've heard it from every media outlet.