Brady and his Coaching

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DeafValleyBatnR, Feb 27, 2004.

1. DeafValleyBatnR

DeafValleyBatnR Founding Member

I am just as upset as anybody about how LSU Basketball seems to lose big games at the end of the season during Bradys era. But, I really do not think it has to do with his Coaching I really do not think LSU has recorverd from the NCAA sanctions. We do not have any Dept at LSU and we have not had any since the Probation. Even the year we won the SEC with Stromile we had no dept Stromile was just so good and did not get hurt was the reason that team was good.

I do however think that what has to be from coaching is the lack of rotation or movement in the offense comes down to Brady and what is going on at practice. You play like you practice. But, again no dept and no rest is a problem in key positions. Now if this keeps up then Brady must go some coaching just dont have what it takes to take teams to the next level and if this continues Brady must go.

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

LSU is a public institution and is always in debt, but we have had a lack of depth for some time. We have the numbers and eventhough we are still hurting from probation the helter skelter personality of LSU basketball under John Brady falls squarely on his shoulders.

3. DeafValleyBatnR

Sometimes peoples makens mistakens

4. TwistedTiger

And as registered members of an internet forum it is our job to point them out and then give you a hard time about it. Been there done that. As a two finger typist I've made more than my share and taken the abuse that goes with it. :D :D :D :geaux: :lsug: :D :D :D

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i understand the depth of your comments.

6. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

We had plenty of depth...We just had a coach who recruited thugs and mental cases and drove them off or had them quit on him...

Now, whether they were mistakes because they were thugs, or they just left over playing time, the ultimate onus lies upon the head coach...

We've had FOUR players leave in 2 years or so....FOUR...FOUR that would be on the court, this year...still having eligibility...

Shawnson, JueMichael, Ton, and Tim...It stands to reason that if those scholarships were better allocated to better people, or people that were more inclined to work within Brady's obviously funky LSU system, then perhaps we wouldn't be boo-hooing about depth...

The depth issue is one that Brady created on his own, whether you want to say by recruiting idiots who were mental cases, or recruiting me-players who left over playing time...The BUCK STOPS WITH BRADY ON DEPTH ISSUES.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Jeez, TE. Read the damn posts. Nobody said a damn thing about the depth of the basketball team. And, as has has been stated here ad nauseum, when faced with sanctions and scholly limits you have to take what you can get. And, name one of those guys who did jack after leaving the Tigers. Good riddance. Brady did the right thing by running them off (or letting them go, whichever the case may be). Why not give the guy credit for bringing in Stro and giving us a damn good team when by all rights we should have been 2-27.

8. TwistedTiger

You might want to read the original post again.
    He meant depth and he was talking about LSU basketball.:D :D

9. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I'm guessing he was talking about DEPTH here, wasn't he?

You know, the guy who STARTED the thread...

(In my best Animal House voice)

"Gee, you're dumb..."

10. DeafValleyBatnR

I am so confused now amazing what a dang Dept can do to a message board when you should have put Depth. I think well I dont know, I mean I think I mean Depth. OH HELL FORGET IT. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: