Brady asking for raise, or else?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by upsizin, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Sounds like some Brady Bashin going on here!

2. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

I vote (OR ELSE!)

3. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

:dis:

4. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

he does deserve a raise, but probably behind pearl, donovan, and smith

5. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I would say he deserves a raise.

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

wtf?????????????? Pearl?????? how many SEC's has pearl won? how many times has he taken ut to the sweet 16, final 4 or did he get put out by a lower seed? has donovan ever lost to a lower seed? what about smith? you people are a piece of work.........who you gonna hire for 750k when you get rid of the final 4 seccoy?????????to say he doesn't deserve an equitable raise is foolish and dumb. to say let's watch him 1 more year before we pay up is shortsighted and stupid.........i bet each of you would think you deserve a big raise if you had the year CJB had......what a foolish, dumb, shortsighted, pennywise and pound foolish bunch of people :mad:

7. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

Bingo.... :thumb: The bashers are using their prepositions again.. if.. but.. so on and so forth...

Do I need to remind these jokers that we spent 25 million less on facilities than Alabama did last year... I repeat.... 25 million less than Alabama in facilities

We have a program that is now out of probation... a coach that has proven he can get players as well as coach them.

Put up or shut up!!!!

8. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

he took UT from a perennial loser to sec east champs in one season... they were a really good ball club early this season and that's due to him.

tubby smith is one of the top 20 coaches of all time... how can you say he isnt a good coach? Sure, I'm proud of brady and I said he deserves a raise... that's put him in the top 1/3 of the sec... he goes to one final four and you think he should be paid more than everyone else in the sec???

I still wouldn't say he's one of the top coaches in america... it's not like LSU gameplanned it's way to the final four. He did a GREAT job with the team and handled them very well, but a lot of what LSU did in the tourny was great athletics and just raw talent... I wouldnt be upset if he got the biggest contract in the country, hell I'd be :grin: for CJB but I personally dont think he's worth that at this point in his career... and Im not going to go back and forth with the name calling with you... Im way to happy about lsu basketball right now to do that

9. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

This comment lost all credibility you might have had. Didn't have a gameplan to shut down JJ. Didn't have a game plan to double team JJ when he got the ball. Didn't have a gameplan in the 2nd half against Iona to get Davis the ball more. Didn't have a gameplan to stop Aldridge with Texas. Didn't have a special play to win the game against a & m.

10. Cajun J

Cajun J Founding Member

Let's just all raise the roof and call it even?!?!