Brady Ball Is Fun For All

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jwb0581, Jan 29, 2005.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Hey guys, there's something to be said for just enjoying the games! We just beat freaking MSU! Let's enjoy it for a minute. These wins make following the program FUN! Hopefully they can keep some momentum here, and make a nice run.

We can hem and haw about the coaching situation at the end of the season (OK OK, realistically...maybe after each loss too...)

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I have never seen such whining about a team that is 4-2 and playing better each game.

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Did your parents cry the day the Pied Piper led you out of town?

Give me a break...No one is whining about the team, you MENSA applicant...

You know what we are COMPLAINING about...and it's a legitimate concern...

But, I'm guessing you're probably like some of the "student fans" in the past...Some of whom Brady's actually started out cultivating as a fan during the '00 season, like some I know...

They showed devotion, and then Brady developed and enhanced it by paying for things like limos to away games and vans w/food to road venues, combined with special excuses to teachers...

Hell, he's even helped one along in his journalism career...Though I've seen his work before, and "Basketball Dave" is not only an off-kilter idiot, but his writing skills are absolutely atrocious as well...Not to mention, anyone who tells you that Mike Fontenot will never see the field at LSU in the pre-season is not to be trusted...

4. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

It's not really fair to say just look as his overall sec record for his career. The first few years he had no shot to win, so those should be washouts. Granted, I dont think one big win today makes him a great coach, but I still think he's not bad. It's def a gigantic win for him and the Tigers.

5. TigerEducated

"Gigantic"? Hmmmm....Methinks thou dost prop him up too much...

6. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

I agree with TE... MSU would have been a whole different animal if Winsome Frazier had been playing... granted I can't say thats why they lost... but just look at their record since he went out.

7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

TE is always right when it comes to LSU basketball. :grin:

8. TigerEducated

I'd like to officially announce my non-interest in the soon to be open head coaching position at LSU in regards to their Men's Basketball Team...

I have enjoyed my tenure at Tiger Forums since joining as a regular contributor in the late summer/early fall of 2003.

I'm quite happy in my current role of "The Voice of Reason in a Cacaphony of Madness". I have no desire of any higher aspirations towards LSU other than to further the conciousness and awareness of the unknowing, unsuspecting, undecided, or plain old misinformed LSU fans I count myself a member of their common community thereof.

Again, I am quite happy at Tiger Forums, and I cannot see any reason or position LSU could offer me that would entice me to leave my current position.

(I thought I would get this out of the way before the "TE to the Tigers" rumors began to fly)

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I thought it was "doth"? :wink:

10. Carface

Carface What the...?

Off topic, but does anyone know the changes in "Hey Fightin' Tiger" made for the basketball team?

I know instead of "Go for the touchdown" it says something about an alley oop.