Brady Ball Is Fun For All

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by jwb0581, Jan 29, 2005.

1. bigbully

bigbully Founding Member

BS!!

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I told you last time I had to look it up...You confused me...But let's not wander back down that road...LOL...

3. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

Well, TE is the man. Gigantic was a bad word to use in this instance. But, any win in your conference is a big win. Especially at home. You must defend your home court to be successful. This was still a big win for the Tigers. It was a win against a top 25 team. The Tigers could very easily take both games next week and be in good shape. From what I was watching of the Tenn/Auburn game, Tenn is very beatable. I mean, they lost to a winless team. But, if the Tigers get complacent, then they will lose one or both of them and will be right back in the hole. And please for the love of Gawd, make the X man the starter at point guard.

4. Tigers Paw

Tigers Paw Founding Member

A win anytime is nice but the bulldogs are an average team. One thing this team has in its favor is the SEC is is not a strong conference this year so they may be able to win a couple on the road and if they hold serve at home maybe a bid to the dance.

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

a road win is bigger. i agree, this was a big win because of sec standings and reputation of msu. they arent nearly as good without frazier, but they are still above average sec team

Tenn is especially beatable because Crump is out (i think for season), but i worry about their guards.

6. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

Gigantic wasn't a bad choice, the TP used it too.

7. friday

friday Founding Member

very easily win over tenn and Ga when this team is 0-5 on the road? I was very pleased that we were able to get a win over a good MSU team, however, until this team wins a game on the road, I will withhold any judgement on this team's post season chances. to be considered a bonafide tourney team, you have to pick up at least a couple of quality wins on the road. this team has yet to show that it is capable of that. hopefully, they can get a win to get them over the hump.