Brady Balled

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dsloane, Jul 9, 2004.

1. dsloane

dsloane Freshman

This question is directed to the out-of-staters mainly. Is there any coachmore disliked by his own U. than John Boy, Zook included. ron is a good coach and the florida fans seem to recognize that. yet, he isn't second-coming steve. by the way, any sport.

Michael Vick-back from rehab
    Marcus Vick-headed to rehab

"My prison pinpall Cecil has really had an affect on my life."
    Marcus Vick

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Not everybody hates Brady. Only those who base their quality of life upon the exploits of 18-22 year olds.

3. roygu

roygu Founding Member

You would be surprised at how many fans of other SEC schools respect Brady. I've seen posts by those fans that think Brady is an excellent coach.

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

No one here hates Brady...There are a few that dislike Brady as much as humanly possible before it turns into hate...But, most just dislike his continued tenure as LSU's Hoops Coach...

Now, for an objective question to SabanFan...In your honest opinion, had Emmert not left for U-Dub, would Brady Ball be on display next winter in Baton Rouge?

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I have no clue. I'm not an insider and I have no inside information.
    But...during all the talk about Coach K leaving for the Lakers, I did come to the conclusion that I would agree to dump Brady for Dawkins. Somebody needs to get that guy as a HC.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

not only do i not hate brady, i really like him.

7. TigerEducated

You also don't believe in God...So, I'm guessing Brady's not going to use you as a "glowing endorsement"...is he?

;-)

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

well, my religious opinions aside, if at the end of this season brady hasnt done something impressive with all this talent, you and i will agree that he should be canned. so far though, i am happy with him.

9. TigerEducated

martin, Jaime Lloreda & JueMichael Young should have embarassed John Brady much more than they embarassed any of us...and he has continually blamed and held them accountable for their own behavior...

But, if you invite a suspected drug dealer to your house to chill out for a few weeks and stay, would you feign shock and sigh and go on tirades towards the police when they accuse you of aiding and abetting a criminal after it turns up he was using your house as a crack house while on vacation? I mean, sure, the drug dealer didn't use you to deal the drugs...but you sure as hell knew that he might be a drug dealer, and you know the old saying of if you lay down with dogs, you get fleas...

So, why would Brady never once take responsibility for bringing in head cases like Shawnson Johnson? Why should Brady NEVER take personal accountability for the woman beater he brought in JueMichael Young? Why should he NOT APOLOGIZE for bringing Jaime Lloreda into the program?

When should he say he made a mistake? When should he "re evaluate" his recruiting philosophies? Will it be before or after Tack Minor goes Chernobyl next year after being pulled out of a game?

Hmmm...

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

im not gonna argue about it, except that i would happily let a drug dealer into my house, and i think there isnt anything wrong with drug dealing. but that is beside the point.

lets just agree that we are both big fans and want the best for the program. if brady cant do it this year, you and i will discuss who should replace him.