Brady Balled

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dsloane, Jul 9, 2004.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

you may have missed where i said i would be happy to answer:

congratulations. that actually isnt the highest score available, but i am sure you tried your best.

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Thanks for the tip...The highest is a 36...But, excuse me for not being the smartest kid in America...I guess we're all not as infallible as you are...

Since you've said you'd be happy to answer, why bother with me rephrasing the question...JUST GO OVER AND ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION, and stop rehashing...

LOL...You remind me of an old woman...

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

i know this from personal experience, thanks though.

maybe we can be a comedy team where i tell you i will not answer your off topic question unless you ask me in free speech alley, and you dont understand, and then we all laugh together counting the times as you refuse to understand.

i still like john brady. go tigers.

the last word is yours, amigo.

4. TigerEducated

...I'm sorry, but I didn't bring up ACT scores, you did...I'm glad you got to stroke your ego by telling us all you made a perfect score of 36...I hope you feel better, now.

I think the delivery of our standup would be much more beneficial when you get asked a question, understand it completely and thoroughly, and then ticky tack-ily refuse to answer because it wasn't asked "in the right forum" for you, and then refuse to answer it in the right forum, requesting that-even though you know the question, the discussion, and the situation-you be re-asked the question again, though you have known very easily you could have answered the question multiple times by now.

Hi, I'm martin, and I act like a little old fashioned lady, who hangs up the phone when someone says, "Hello" because they didn't say, "My name is Gary O'Neal, I'd like to speak to Mrs. So-and-so."

Better yet, hi, my name is martin, and I attempt to channel Bill Clinton in front of the Star investigators...

Go f u c k yourself, martin, from the bottom of my faith possessed, less educated, non perfection on the ACT performing mind.

;-)

P.S.-->How was that for the last word?

This post has been edited

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Well, at least I'm not the only one Martin has ticked off this week. :wink:

6. TigerEducated

Not really ticked...Just amazed at his ability to-quite literally-channel Bill Clinton in the face of cold, hard, evidence of a certain event happening.

"I don't believe what you say, TE."

How can you not believe arrests, convictions, police and medical reports, and the like? I mean, aren't you stretching it a little bit to think that those don't exist or they are just bad dreams or something? He is OUUUUUUUUUUT there.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I gave up trying to have a discussion with martin. He has a listening (or in this case a reading comprehension) problem. He does not acknowlege your arguments, regardless of their strength and he merely spouts platitudes and self aggrandizement.

I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me at parties.
    Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite me
    - Dave Barry

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

quotes are for quoting, not paraphrasing.

i remember you telling us your rumors that butch pierre was leaving. i didnt believe you then, and it was a smart decision on my part. what you say is independent of the truth. if you say brady had an affair with a student, it might be true, or it might not. you have no credibility. and i dont really care anyways. same with the drug thing. you said it, but you say lots of things.

maybe your drug story is true. i know i dont care. that is why i said:

"i either dont believe you or do not care."

which you would know if you used quotes the way they were intended.

9. TigerEducated

Dumbass, I never said Brady dealt drugs or was a drug dealer!

LOL!

I was using it as an example...martin...really...are you that stupid? Re-read what I said! I am NOT saying he's a drug dealer...

Thanks...I needed that bit of levity interspersed with the rest of your normal Clinton routine...

10. martin

martin Banned Forever

i never said you did. talking to you is like talking to a puppy or malfunctioning robot.