Brady Balled

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dsloane, Jul 9, 2004.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

To forum Admins:

Please create a "TE/Martin Debate" forum in which only the two of them have access to. This would allow for them to get caught up in a great debate with one another. In the meantime it would remove clutter from the public forums.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I disagree. It's a lot more entertaining than a 4 page thread about the merits of "virtual football".

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

i try to get the guy to shut up and take his arguments to free speech alley, but he just keeps bugging here and drops an f-bomb on me.

4. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

it's ok, they can give you special access to their forum too if they want. :grin: :grin: :grin:

5. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Umm...Where did the hypothetical example I gave you in regards to your condoning Brady's behavior become "a drug story" to be believed or not believed?

Please, elaborate...You're quickly giving your "perfect" ACT score a bad name in terms of your reading comprehension skills!

LOL!

6. Lump

Lump Founding Member

Glad to know I'm not the only one. I liken it to repeatedly banging my head against a brick wall. The collective intellect of all who read this board drops whenever he posts. You might enjoy the pollack thread (i believe it has been moved to the smack board and closed). His lack of reason, ability to misquote others, paranoia and sociopathic behavior are in peak form there (though I have to admit, that drug dealer comment of his here was a fine example as well).

7. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Sticks and stones, lump...I really hope you think you're "getting somewhere" with your continued ridiculous diatribes towards me...

You and martin see things the same way? Well, all I can say is that if a positive mental health state is something you consider yourself to be in possession of, then perhaps you should restate your theories on agreeing with martin...

Then again, SabanFan & I agree on martin, so perhaps it means nothing...

But, keep going...You're really doing a number on my self esteem with all this psychobabble and idiotic quixotic vendetta on anything TE...

BTW-No matter how hard you cry into your pillow at night, I went to LSU, too, and from Professor Harry Mbella Mokeba on down to Professor Ben Martin, I'm as tried and true P&G as you are...Like it, or...ironically enough, in this case....LUMP IT!

;-)