Brady Bashers... ?????

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUSPORTSFREAK, Feb 14, 2004.

1. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

TE, I'm not gonna jump on your case about the Brady thing, but do you really have to write a novel evertime you post? I mean come on, you can't get your point accross in brief? That's all :D

2. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

TE you are a moron and none of us cares what the hell you think. You have had an agenda against Brady for over 2 years now. The SOB has heart and I like that. He is hated because he shows his emotions on his sleeve and doesn't hide them. He wants to whip everybody's butt and they know that. This isn't a popularity contest we are trying to win. We want to win basketball games and this coach works his ass off every minute of every game that he is coaching.

I have called you out on numberous occasions to either put up or shut up about his off the court supposed antics. All of these are gossip and inuendo. I have posted several times in the last two weeks that if you have the FACTS that our coach has caused our university any harm or embarrasement that you should go to the Advocate and give them the information that they can print as fact of these serious character flaws that he has.

I agree with the other posters that you are a pompus turd for making the "announcement" that you were not going to post bad things about Brady anymore until the end of the season. We really don't care other than you would continue to show your lack of knowledge about the game as well as showing how little anyone cares about your long winded BS.

I for one say "good riddence"!!! Happy trails to you T Posse.

3. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Hey Jeff...That's cool, man...I have told you via Private Message what I know, and that's cool if you want to act like you think it's something I want to talk about in a public forum, but trust me, buddy, I've still got the copy of it, and I'll send it to you again...

I also have the Private Message you sent to me APOLOGIZING for not having read it sooner, etc., etc.,....

But, act like I haven't ever discussed this with you. You went that route before and I acquiesced and sent you an IM and told you EXACTLY what I knew...and I'm not some muckracking Matt Drudge who wants to tear people down. I just don't care for his behavior, and I am UNAFRAID to talk about it...

But you act like you're standing up...I know you apologized to me and I honestly thought we had reached an understanding...if not...It's cool...

Thanks for your contribution to the board...

4. TigerEducated

I stand corrected...I don't have a copy of it...It's been deleted...really didn't think I'd have to keep something like that...

Go ahead and keep firing, Jeff...If it makes you feel any better that is...

5. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

I apologized for not knowing that there was a Private message capability on this board only! I have yet to see any of your accusations whatsoever via any means. Truthfully, it wouldn't matter if I read it or not because in the great scheme of things, I really don't rank in the public opinion forum.

TE, you are a tear down artist and everyone knows it. You have continued to talk about his character ad nauseum and your dislike of him. I and many others are frankly tired of your crap.

6. TigerEducated

Well, I'm no artist by any stretch, and as you can see, I've deleted all traces of any basketball related post on this site, from what I understand...The administration has any and all right and freedom to do the same if it mentions ANYTHING bad about Brady, I give them them free reign...

I just wonder...Does that make you happy? You silencing someone for their disagreement with yours? Someone who has done nothing but mirror your defense of a man with a prosecution of him?

It truly is not worth it. I'm being villified on this site for no good reason, and rather than have people look past the forest for the sake of the tree, I'm through with the posts regarding Brady.

I just hope you enjoy your little vacuum you've helped create. Now everyone is happy, no negative thoughts will be used to "tear anyone down"...

Will you continually denigrate me personally merely for expressing an opinion regardless?

Just remember...I have never taken ONE PERSONAL shot at you...Can you say the same?

You've called out my loyalty as an LSU fan, my manhood, and much more...But have I ever responded?

7. TigerEducated

By the way...as far as your "version" of the Private Messages we've exchanged, all I can say is that I am VERY TRULY sorry that I have deleted them...

I do recall them quite vividly, and lets just say my recollection is different from yours...But, who does that surprise?