Brady bashers

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerlaw, Feb 20, 2004.

?

What should Brady do in the next 5 years to be considered a sucessful b-ball coach?

1. Win the SEC

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  2. Sweet 16

13 vote(s)
    26.5%
  3. Final 4

28 vote(s)
    57.1%
  4. NCAA Championship

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  1. tigerlaw

tigerlaw Founding Member

There have been a lot of people coming on this board bashing Brady and the way the basketball team is being run. I have a challenge to all of you:

Tell us what you think should happen in the next five years for Brady to be a sucessful B-ball coach.

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

The guy thought big enough to say that in year four-under probation-knowing that the NCAA told him that short of the DEATH of one of his players, he would not get a scholarship to replace any departed/injured/flunked out player...He openly opined to fans and media (that never reported the silly notion of course) that they'd be in the Final Four...

Now, even I admit that Daddy Dale claimed that he'd be in the Final Four with Randy and Ronnie...But, I think that the Final Four with the "wizard" that he admittedly is recruiting, and the defense he preaches that a team that has a sorry shooting night can lean on, and the intensity his teams almost always play with (only one bad game this year....the last one)...I think that's not an unfair request...

3. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

you left out the elite 8

4. Mick78

Mick78 Freshman

You left out - LEAVE TOWN

5. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

Win the WNBA championship.

6. BB

BB Founding Member

Don't sleep with LSU students.

7. tigerlaw

tigerlaw Founding Member

Ok-Final 4 seems to be the standard for the next 5 years. Does anyone think that this isn't gonna happen?

8. BB

BB Founding Member

I feel very strongly that Brady must have a superstar on his roster to be successful - he is not one of these old school guys who can win through motivational techniques, defense and chemistry. Brady's success will be directly related to his ability to recruit. IMO, he needs to sign a serious star in the next five years - I mean top 5 in the country and have the kid pan out.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

These days no top 5 player will never set foot on a college court. They go straight to the NBA.

10. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Get some scorers from the 3 line (consistant), and maybe final 4 down the road.