Brady could learn from this Saban quote

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SoLa in NoIll, Mar 16, 2004.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

you know I made a mental note not to read your drivel because it makes absolutely zero sense. I tried to wade through it all but after 2 weeks that was my conclusion. However, you actually had something concise and less than 3 paragraphs and was emailed you had a response. So there I go....ignoring my own common sense and actually thinking you posted something I may understand. once again, i was wrong. I can take a total opposite stance on things such as TE or anyone for that matter. Just try to pick a side and stick to it and be coherent. that's all we ask.

By the way, what spin would i need when I picked them to lose by 20 points. I was never for 3rd trimester abortions....

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me what I've said that doesn't make sense.
    I love how I've changed my stance on things and all people can do is attack me personally.
    By your standards a person can't support Brady in the beginning of the season and then change his mind by the end.
    I do see that this program is going nowhere, You better hope Glen Davis is the next Shaq O'Neil and savour of this program because otherwise its not going to happen.
    I changed my mind because I thought this team would get better like other teams do
    during the season, If anything this team is worse and has NO ONE to lead them, Not even a coach.
    You can attack me personally all you want but you can't change the fact that even you think this team will lose by 20 points.

Whats that tell you, this is what our expectations are for the LSU basketball program.
    You people are UNREAL and thats pathetic expectations.

Hows that for making sense?

3. Sourdoughman

If you haven't realized it I'm trying to stay away from this discussion for the most part.
    Its really old and whatever happens, happens.

If you can only attack me you've already lost!

4. tirk

you mention me then I reply and its an attack?

Maybe you can read the reasons I didnt want them to go to the NIT b/c I feel they dont want to be there due to expectations. Now add in OU with a school's revenge with a very good team and its a no win situation.

you changed your mind on Brady when? 4 times a day? 10 times a post.

1-800-prozacccccccc

Explain what doesn't make sense? which post? no, i won't.

5. Sourdoughman

Explain what doesn't make sense? which post? no, i won't.
    Thats because you don't have anything.

You attacked me with your response if you don't believe it than you need to re-read your post.
    You just attacked me again with your post above which proves my point once again.
    I said many times I wasn't for or against Brady but everyone knows I'm not for him now
    because of the last month and no impovement, none on this team all year.
    I was for him when the season started and argued with TE but have since changed my
    mind only once, then you attack me by saying 4 to 10 times a post.
    I was like any other fan sitting on the fence until the last month.

If you want to talk about issues with this team and why you expect them to lose by 20 then its one thing but don't attack me unless your prepared to back it up.
    As far as your last 2 quotes, consider the source...

He can't and won't back up the garbage he spews..

Like I said before some of you may be happy with the LSU program losing by 20 points
    a game but why attack another fan, what have I ever done to you personnally?

6. tirk

nothing, you're exactly right. have a nice day.

7. Sourdoughman

However, you actually had something concise and less than 3 paragraphs and was emailed you had a response.

BTW, if anything doesn't make sense its your sentence here.. :D

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

haha, i need to remember that this is a no-spin zone!
    :wink:

sourdoughman, i understand your criticisms and i respect your opinion. however, i think the problems of this LSU team are forgivable and that brady should and will be given another season, and i think he may do very well.

enjoy the game! :geaux: :cool:

9. tirk

yes, I apologize. I was hurrying to end this misery...reminds me of speaking to my ex.

10. Sourdoughman

Martin,
    I don't have a problem with that however I do have a problem with people like
    Tirk that call me out and attack me.....
    I don't deserve it.

1 or 2 individuals here are going over the line in attacking me for NO reason
    then they can't and won't back it up.
    If you read my few posts above I'm defending myself against these clowns,
    its not exactly about basketball anymore.

Its getting personal and out of hand