BRADY FIRED!!!!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tygertail, Apr 1, 2004.

1. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

My uncle is on the board of supervisiors and he told me they held a meeting last night to discuss the future of LSU Basketball. He said with all the other sports excelling, especially football and most recent women's basketball that something had to be done. Butch Pierre is going to act as an interm head coach and that they were going to start searching next week. He told me not to say anything, but i was busting with joy that I just had to post it.

By the Way, April Fool's Suckas :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

NO WAY?!?!

3. roygu

roygu Founding Member

I've never heard of an interim coach in the off season. What will his duties be as interim coach. Since Brady hired him I would think he would be busy looking for a new job since he can't be sure he will be retained by the new coach???

4. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

They've secretly hired TigerEducated to be the new coach!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

5. MALONE121212

MALONE121212 Founding Member

if it was true it would not be April Fool's, instead it would be Christmas.

6. roygu

roygu Founding Member

You think TE could handle the job huh?

7. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

APRIL FOOLS!

Don't fall for it guys!

8. Vincent4Heisman

Vincent4Heisman Freshman

DAMN! I need to start reading threads before I post!

9. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D LMFAO

10. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I still support Brady, at least for another year but I had a question. First, let me say that I'd rather an upstart coach from a mid-major as a replacement to Brady (if it came to that) than a big name like Nolan Richardson, Rick Majerus, (i.e. coaches looking for a job with baggage in one form or another).

Now, I've heard Butch Pierre is one of the best recruiters around and I know he worked under Fletcher at USL in their high scoring days and under Brady at LSU. I think Brady is one of the better defensive coaches around. Anyway, does Pierre have any ambitions of becoming a head coach? He seems to have a solid demeanor and the resume to at least be considered for a good mid-major job, and I'm guessing he's about 50 now. I seriously doubt he would be considered for the LSU job but I would think he'd be a good fit. If Brady gets fired, what happens to him?