Brady Getting A Raise?????? What the....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, May 14, 2004.

1. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I agree Twisted. Jean got off a good one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I resemble that remark.

3. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Founding Member

Ifs should not be an excuse 8 years into your tenure as a Head Coach. It's like saying IF my Aunt had a pair of nuts she would be my uncle.

If Bertman supports Brady for another year, I will support Brady for another year. Bertman has a pretty good track record so far. If Brady does not produce a NCAA team this year and the PMAC is packed with 3,000 fans like it was towards the end of last year, a $50,000 dollar raise won't help Brady. 1000 more fans for 5 games will pay for that raise.

As for the raise, I would look at it as a slap in the face. For most of us a $50,000 raise is like winning the lottery. For John Brady, it’s a read between the lines raise. You might call it a cost of living adjustment. It's similar to when you boss comes in and tells you your raise will be 1.0%. Everybody else will get a raise of 3-5%. You have under achieved and you are a below average employee.