Brady not going anywhere.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GMoney2600, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I think your QCPP just went down by a tenth of a point. Although the substance of your post was accurate, by using the words "Excellent Post" you lose points. Not by nearly as much is you had said "Great Post" or "Ditto" though.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Here is an example of a post I found on another thread that should automatically reset both the poster's VORP and QCPP ratings back to negative or at least zero. It was posted by Soap

"Laval continues to piss me off."

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

you gentleman are incorrect. sourdoughman is one of my favorite posters. his devotion for my favorite sport (lsu hoops) is unmatched. his QCPP™ quotient is enhanced by his enthusiasm. mr. S doughman, or should we call him S. D. man, has a QCPP factor that can only compete with truly elite playaz like myself.

P.S. please disregard bengal b's references to the VORP, as it is an inferior rating standard.

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Penis envy(see Ole Miss) --Some feel the only way to make themselves look good is to make others look bad. Others appear attached to Brady at the crotch and viciously attack anyone that doesn't think he is Gods gift to basketball and LSU. Just keep posting and let the little kids shoot spitballs if it makes them feel bigger or better. :shock: :shock: :geaux: :lsug: :champs: :grin: :grin: :grin:

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Since islstl is our resident computer geek who did such a great job figuring out the BCS formula maybe he would like to apply his statisical ablities toward advancing the science of postermetrics (similar to baseball's sabermetrics)

6. alaman

alaman Founding Member

Skip may know baseball but he does not know s--t about basketball. Keeping that loser proves it.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Another example of an ARP-ZERO (Automatic Reset Poster to Zero)

8. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

LSU basketball hit the top 25 this year for a few days. Not good enough. He has been here 4 2 long. It's time to bring in a new face. Oh bye the way everyone on this board takes everything way too personally so eat some Half Bak3d Ben&Jerry's smile and stfu. It's time to play ball. The baseball team is going to win it all this year and LSU needs your support so buckle down and get with it.

F Texas

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I don't agree with your post, most people think he should be given 1 more year and I think its a good thing to honor contracts in most cases for both
    sides of the coin.

Brady will take care of himself next year IMO and will be gone if he doesn't have any better year than this year...

:lsup: :grin:

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

At the risk of lowering my VORP and QCPP

Ditto