Brady on Jim Rome this AM

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bayareatiger, Mar 15, 2006.

1. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Coach Brady -

...says T-Time's ankle looks good, that he is more worried that TT won't be in synch with the rest of the team...

...says that our youth might keep us loose and not too uptight for the tourney...

...says the team looks relaxed, following the routine practice schedule...

...says that three of there players are left-handed, which could make them problematic to guard...

...says he doesn't begrudge UT their #2, says that :lsup: should have been a #3 due to our SOS and 8-2 finish...

...says Tubby, Donovan and he are the only coaches to win multiple SEC championships, that the tourney isn't necessarily a be all and end all...

..says that FB hurts BB attendance early in the season, that winning in the NCAA can create some carryover to the next season...

Not a bad interview by Rome.... :thumb:

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

2. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Can you tell me what time/hour it aired there? We get the first two hours of Rome's show here starting at 2pm cst. The third hour is at night.

3. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

It airs here live from 9-12 AM PST.

Brady is on halfway through the second hour...

Rome just said that hoops are obscured at :lsup: due to the success of FB & baseball, but that losses to UAB don't help. He then went on to say that we NEED this game.

4. OpelousasLSUFan

OpelousasLSUFan Founding Member

one of the few things i ever heard Roam say that i can agree with. If we get beat by Iona all hell will come down on Brady on this board.

WOW it scares :sob: me just thinking what would happen on this board if Iona beat us.

Iona wins = LOST OF POST FROM LSUGOLFER & Kajunsuasage! :cry: :sob: :cry: :sob:

5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

I'll feel very unsatisfied if we can't get past Iona. This is as much a must win game for Brady as any game since he has been here.

6. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

Not true, I will make one post. But it will be long.:hihi:

7. OpelousasLSUFan

I could not agree more!

8. OpelousasLSUFan

Lord PLEASE! I beg of you to let LSU! beat Iona because i would hate for GOLFER's above statement to be a lie! :D :hihi: :D

9. upsizin

upsizin Founding Member

yeah, if lsu loses to iona, im not sure anyone will be able to realistically defend brady... the uab loss was bad enough

10. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

Dont worry, I really dont see how Iona can beat LSU. I do however see Syracuse doing it. How is Brady's season then? 2 and done.