Brady on Jim Rome this AM

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bayareatiger, Mar 15, 2006.

1. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

obviously better than none at all...;)

2. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

don't quote him, you're screwing up my ignore!

3. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

I heard something...... :confused:

4. sassylsufan2002

sassylsufan2002 Founding Member

sorry Deek. I won't let it happen again, I'd changed mine for a while...going back to ignore function...;)

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

im not being pessimistic, but i just think everyone should be prepared for their own sanity. LSU can be beat by iona. if a 15 seed can beat a 2 seed, a 14 seed can beat a 3 seed, then a 13 seed can beat a 4 seed. especially since TT is not fullstrength and the team isnt used to having him around. and this team is young. and this team has just squeaked by several below average teams (auburn, ole miss).

now, i can list many more reasons why LSU will win, but please dont fool yourself into thinking that LSU can not possibly lose to iona.

6. pheroy

pheroy Founding Member

There's no doubt this is true. Even the most purple & gold glasses wearing fan should realize this, and even the biggest Brady detractors realize we have a great chance to win our 1st round game, at least in part due to seeding.

I'm not sure sure about this - it may take a little adjustment to getting him back but how many articles have we seen about these guys playing together for years before LSU? It'll be like riding a bike, having TT back.

IMO this team has an excellent chance at doing well in the NCAA due to the tough OOC schedule, talent, team chemistry and leadership from DM and GD. We have a liability in guard depth that could be a serious Achilles heel, so Temple and Voogd MUST play well. Brady has not shown well in past NCAA tourneys but I think -- and I admit this is a P&G glasses view to some extent -- Brady has turned the corner a bit. He's no Boeheim or Coach K but he's progressing.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Brady needs no defense, at least not from fans who never liked him anyway. I doubt that LSU will lose to Iona, but if they do, the board will undoubtedly appear to be in meltdown. But it will only be 4 or 5 posters doing the screaming. Mature fans/adults will be extremely dissapointed, but will take a step back and realize the achievements of this very young team and look forward to better things next season. One and done would be very hard to swallow, but, it wouldn't be the end of the world. Unfortunately, mature fans/adults can be at a premium on TF at times. If LSU wins, the vermin will hibernate until the next game in hopes of an LSU loss so they can surface and begin gnawing on everybodys nerves. I strongly suggest the ignore function be utilized now as a precautionary move.

8. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

I thought this after our Sweet 16. Then we went 2-14 in the SEC the following year.

9. TigerTime

TigerTime Founding Member

I agree with you for the most part. But at some point we need to step it up in the tourney. I mean, this is where it counts. This is why you strive to win 20+ in the season and the SEC title. It's all about getting here. Whether you blame a lack of post-season success on Brady, the players, or whatever, at some point you need to start getting it done in the tourney more consistently.

10. www.six3.us

www.six3.us Founding Member

on 1210 NOW!