Brady point of no return

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Mar 11, 2006.

1. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

I think LSU has gone to far in the SECT to not try to win it all. I think he needs to trash his attitude about blowing off the SECT and pull out the big guns.

2. Kjunsausage

Kjunsausage Founding Member

florida wants the tourney more than lsu given lsu has already won the true title.
    im going to go out on a limb today and say lsu drops this game in double digits.

3. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Did you even watch the game against Vandy??? I'm pretty sure they are going out there to win...They just dont want to jepordize the health of 2 key players so they can be healty for the NCAAT--you know, what really counts. :dis:

4. olVENICEdog

Look here I don't know how things work in Alabama but in Louisiana we call our state the sportsman’s paradise. W/that being said, I expect Brady to use ALL of his weapons and win the SEC, Tourney and everything. I don't care if these guys are sore; they looked pretty lively on the bench. Get them dressed and lets do this. Out here in Cali. we use the term go big or go home and that’s how OVD feels.

5. RedElephants

RedElephants Founding Member

Then, if DMitch turns the ankle some more or if Tyrus goes down...Who do you think the TigerNation will blame?

6. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I dont think Brady just now wants to win the tourny. He always wants to win it but it may be with a different group of players. When it comes to stamina, staying in the tourny and resting your star players is the same as losing. So why not stay in it?

And as far as the Sportsman's Paradise thing goes, I am not sure they are referring to basketball. :yelwink2:

7. TigerNtz

TigerNtz Ridley

I agree with you.
    As for the sportman's paradise, you just might be right again... :helmet:

8. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

The other day on his show, Brady said that Thomas would not be played until the big dance. That the team would play to win the SECT, but they would do it with the guys that could play.

There is wanting to win at all costs, and there is playing to win while protecting a player's health and future.

9. clair

clair Rockets

I have been saying for like a week now that Tyrus looked fine to me...

I seem him at school hopping around with his buddies, then I see him at the games limping...

Now am I saying that he is being dramatic to silence critics? No... it may just be that he works out before the games and is sore...

But I do think he will be 100% come Thursday... like JB said last night

10. olVENICEdog

I don't care what Brady says. Lets just say that Brady gets dropped after the first game like he always does at least we have another accolade from this year by winning the SECT and showing that LSU is the best overall team in the SEC.