Brady Poll

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GMoney2600, Mar 12, 2004.

?

What do you think Brady's future at LSU should be?

1. Fire him after this season

60 vote(s)
    53.6%
  2. Give him one more year to prove himself

46 vote(s)
    41.1%
  3. Surprise everyone and sign him to a record breaking contract

6 vote(s)
    5.4%
  1. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

I vote to fire. change is good, and Brady is an average coach. We need a good hire to replace him though, no quick picks. Maybe they can lure Scott Drew away from Baylor. He took a team with 7 scholarship players in the Big 12 Conference and was very competitive. He also has a very solid recruiting class coming in. Money tals, and he was successful at Valpo.

What do ya say Skip?

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I agree with that, from Bradys quote today he doesn't want to take responsibility when the program is doing bad but he does take the responsibility when things are all good.

3. r_bear42

r_bear42 Founding Member

I voted to give him one more year but I really don't know why. I know he has a young ball club, but I've about heard enough excuses for not being able to win in the SEC and/or being competitive. I hate to say it but I just don't believe Brady will ever get the job done at LSU. I sense that something is just not right with this club other than the fact that they can't seem to get it together lately. I have never heard of a player as talented as Lloreda (sp) leaving a club near the end of a season especially one with a good shot at making it to the big dance. I truly believe there is some going on out there that few people know about. Or maybe I'm the only one that doesn't know whats going on out there.

4. TigerTahoe

TigerTahoe Freshman

I voted to give him another year too, but it was a hesitant vote. He 's had a bunch of "I"ndividuals that he hasn't been able to get playing as a Team, at least not on a regular basis. What makes anyone think things will change with another year.