Brady wins Coach of Yr in SEC per hawthorne

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Mar 7, 2006.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Thankfully, LSU Basketball is not lead by a choke artist who buckles and gives up in the biggest game of his life. That makes the difference between TT and Owens even more clear.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

i wasnt kidding i really do have the same injury as thomas right now, and i had it two days earlier than he did. i did it playing wallyball. and i am not not an idiot, i dont have a regular ankle sprain, i have a high ankle sprain, i know the difference.

i have never had this kind before. with the ordinary kind i can usually play through the stiffness and be ok, and not be really worse off for it. but this one i stupidly played on it two days ago and and i'm paying a big price, as i have been sent back to the same level of pain i had the day after it happened. i have had to start over again, pain-wise.

i hope tyrus can heal up to the point where the first game of the ncaas does not set him back like i am. i almost seemed healed but now i am a cripple again after playing on it.

i have had the terrell owens inury as well, the busted syndesmotic ligaments with the broken fibula. i like to simulate famous injuries for fun. i've done ACL tear too, that was a blast.

3. clair

clair Rockets

I am not saying you are lying, but Tyrus has professional trainers rehabbing with him right now... I'd think it's safe to say you don't

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

sure, alls i am saying is i am little worried.

5. clair

clair Rockets

oh... certainly... We all are until he is back on the court... But I think he will be fine...

His quote in the paper yesterday led me to believe that he will be ready...

He said he feels great, but that it is more mental at this point

6. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

The TO fracture was no where near his ankle:

"Owens, who has 77 catches for 1,200 yards and the team-record 14 touchdowns, also has a fracture a few inches below his knee. But Burkholder still didn't rule out the chance that Owens would be able to run in five weeks -- the weekend of the NFC title game."

The screws that were placed were to hold his tibia and fibula together because the ligaments were torn- not because the bones were broken. Again, TT's injury didn't look nearly as bad on video, but he still shouldn't play this weekend.

7. JerryOdom

JerryOdom Founding Member

No matter what Brady does someone finds some way to work in how he should be fired in some situation.

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

ok doc, i will email this to the LSU medical staff and let them know that you released your report.

9. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Boy, this thread sure went up in a puff of smoke!:shock:
    I can't believe that TO got dragged into this.:redface:
    That guy isn't worth the bandwith that he has already taken up here!:cry:
    Amazing, from coach of the year to this?:redface: :dis: :bncry:

10. pensacola

pensacola Founding Member

My point was this: Players will (like Martin apparently did) convince themselves that they are well enough to play. A big part of being a coach is to figure out when to ignore what the player is telling you and keep him out of the game. Hopefully Brady knows this and will sit both TT and Martin for the SECT.