Brady wins Coach of Yr in SEC per hawthorne

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Mar 7, 2006.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Yeah, hopefully he sits Martin out for the SECT. My guess is, he will sit Martin out till around January. Just a hunch.. Ya know, I am no expert on LSU basketball like you are and all.

2. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

What have I missed here? LOL

3. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

a great season that we LSU Fans have all enjoyed, but you were at your Brady Bashers convention searching for what happened and looking for that first loss that you can crank back up again to bash our coach.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

i will buy this as a fair point, however, this isnt the same as your declaration earlier that brady should be fired if he plays thomas, which was silly because we do not know the extent of the injury, and we are not team doctors with knowledge of what exactly is happening.

btw, pensacola is not talking about terry martin, but jokingly referring to me, martin, because i made a point earlier about how i happen to have the same injury now and i came back to playing my weekend warrior sports too quickly and regressed horribly in my rehab. brady and thomas wont make the same mistakes i made, those fellas are wonderful.

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Oh I considered that. Based on his past posts though, I doubted he would have the wit to do such a thing.