Brady's Comments in the Advocate

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by friday, Jan 26, 2005.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

STOP THE PRESSES!

I missed that line in your post!

Time to link to my high quality picture from my own recording of the game. (I really need to get some sort of video capture device.....)

Here goes one of those pics you mentioned:

[​IMG]

Ont thing about this picture is VERY clear though:

His foot is on the line

2. friday

friday Founding Member

LSUgradin - sorry, there's nothing at all clear about that photo. the one i saw which was much clearer was posted earlier and looked like he was behind the line. I guess these stills photos don't mean much since the officials don't have the benefit of them.

anyway, all of this is irrelevant to my point since there's no doubt it was controversial and I believe there was no benefit for the team for brady to comment on the matter. well, we move on and hope the team uses last night's win as a springboard to success.

3. LSUGradin99

Show it.

4. friday

friday Founding Member

5. LSUGradin99

6. friday

friday Founding Member

I have 20/20 vision and I don't think it's that clear, but, I suggest we put it to rest.

7. LSUGradin99

You said LSU got a favorable call, to just look at the pics. You also said LSU benefited from a bad call. I disagree completely with that and well with this thread in general I guess.

So sure, we can both let it rest since I obviously can not see a spot on the court between his foot and the line - with my 20/20 vision. :wink:

8. jwb0581

jwb0581 Founding Member

9. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Hey guys, the official called it a two, the scorer errored and put a three on the score board. To alleviate confusion they looked at the tape. In order to overturn an officals call there must be clear evidence that the call was wrong. There is no clear evidence that the call was wrong so it remained a two point shot. So we played overtime and won, much to the disappointment of fans who dislike Brady.

10. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

First... :dis:

Second...I was at the game. The replay was shown numerous times on the scoreboard. While his foot was behind the line for the shot, his intitial set for that shot his foot was on the line and as he raised the ball to shoot his foot slid behind the line. So what you have is his foot on the line as the shot is being attempted. Done...