Brandon Taylor

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gotboost?, Nov 7, 2009.

1. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Every player isn't going to be perfect on every play. Everyone has a responsibility on that play. The player's blitzing are just as responsible for not getting to the QB or pressuring him adequately as Taylor. The QB made a great throw where only the receiver could catch it.

There are a lot more problems with this team than that play,

2. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

This is correct. :geaux:

3. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

More off base personnel assessments from would-be coaches. If you didn't know, football is a game of ups and downs. Young players tend to have a few downs. He was put in a bad position a few times, gave up some big plays. He still has a bright future.

I'm just upset we left him isolated with Julio and his safety help was Brandon McCray. You gotta roll Chad Jones to Julio's side if Peterson is not in the game.

As for Taylor, he is gonna be a good one and I have no doubt you've never played actual football.

4. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

That's nice. Your opinion means dick though, so sorry to tell you. He's gonna keep playing because our coaches feel he's earned it. Get on board with that, or GTFO.

5. geauxtigers45

geauxtigers45 Founding Member

There's a reason Taylor is a SS. Why would you put him on their best WR is beyond me

6. Chase0316

Chase0316 Registered Fan

All the person said was that he cringes when he is in the game. Anyone can dislike a player or two. Your comment on someone elses comment means dick tbh

7. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

i agree with the other responders that this post was inappropriate. no question taylor is probably one of the most disappointed people in the state right now and he's just a kid who has played well for us and deserves our thanks for all of the great plays he's made for us rather than a play where he should not have been the only player on a a great player.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Try not to be ridiculous, please.

9. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

He was in there b/c PP was out with leg cramps. From a personnel standpoint, the coaching must have felt this was the best matchup. I really don't think (as another poster stated) that Miles was outcoached -- what else can you do when your best DB was hurt?

:geauxtige

10. sunnyjim

sunnyjim Founding Member

LSU is number 2 in the SEC West. How more competitive can you get? You are a very negative person.