Brandon Taylor

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by gotboost?, Nov 7, 2009.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Speak English, Please.

2. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Nope, he said this:

So, he went beyond "disliking" a player, he's going so far as to suggest he actually knows better than the coaches. It is those types of opinions that I feel mean dick.

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The Julio Jones play wasn't Taylor's fault he should have never had that responsibility, should have been Eugene or Claiborne.

4. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

We also should have rolled Chad Jones over to that side. With Peterson out of the game, you can't ask Taylor and McCray to occupy that side alone. Our best Safety needs to be over there for help if you're gonna go 1-on-1 with Branden Taylor on Julio.

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I agree with the others who abhor posters calling out our hard-working Tigers like this. Obviously, he's more devastated that WE are that he missed the tackle. Peterson probably feels awful that he wasn't in the game for that play, for that matter.

6. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

We need some retail made to our defense :hihi:

7. Bobbielee

Bobbielee Fair Weather Fan

I agree and also that this thread should be deleted. It is hurtful to player and team.

8. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

Regardless to the fact if he should've nor shouldn't have been there, it was a simple pass play by BAMA and that's a play he has to make or at least force Julio Jones to the inside where he has help. If he doesn't make it, then it is the safety that's on that side of the field to help out. I think Taylor is a good player that has earned a starting spot, he just missed that tackle

9. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Taylor was blocked in the back and it was a no-call by our friends the SEC referees.

[​IMG]

10. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

Brandon Taylor is a CB who is doing a phenomenal job at SS. He is easily one of the most improved players on defense. I can't even begin to name the number of outstanding plays he's made this year. You must have just started watching this season after halftime of the 'Bama game.