Breakfast with Saban

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tino03, Jun 4, 2004.

1. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

You have to throw in the Little Debbies at least twice a day, he keeps his desk drawer full of them.

2. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

One of my friends went to the event...has these pics to share...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. lsujay

lsujay Founding Member

Saban was arrogant {edited by mod} as he always is... he is full of himself... but he's a great coach and that's all I care about. (He seemed to be bothered that he even had to be there.) I know I will get **** for this, but it's true and if you don't agree with me you're either in denial or you've never met him.

Before you ask, yes I was there and enjoyed every moment of it. I too have the Kellog's picture and the little Kellog's football autographed by Saban. I'm proud of it all and already have it placed in my living room.

Saban is the best coach in the country and wouldn't trade him for another, but...{edited by mod} Please find another way to convey what you are trying to say. Name calling is unacceptable.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe he just didn't like you.

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I went to the Best Damn Sports Show interview taping with Saban. He really isn't a people person. He appears to be one of those people that are really nice when you get to know him, but just isn't as comfortable with lots of random people. I've heard that all of the players like him, not just for his coaching, but as a person as well. I do wish he could be more outgoing though. He only gives one small wave to the crowds and that little smile he does. Oh well, as long as he isn't a tubberville all I care about is his ability to coach.

6. tiger fan 2001

tiger fan 2001 Founding Member

I'll say this he is "Coach Saban" not people Saban and as long as he doesn't shoot me the bird or stick out his tounge, continues to run an excellant football program and does good for the players i'll take his little wave and smile.

Do you have any idea how it would be to always have people hounding you. I don't but after a while unless you are one of those people who love attention it must get old. :champs:

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Couldn't agree more!!!!! As long as the team is doing good, the program and players stay out of trouble, he doesn't push my grandma down and he represents LSU with a little class who cares if he isn't a media or fan kiss ass? The guy has his players making the grades and doing the right thing for the most part, the program is at the highest level it has ever been and he isn't a classless ass like Tuberville or visor boy. So what if he doesn't want to swap spit with you every time you pass by!!!!! He didn't come down off the stage and hold hands with me at the recruiting bash either but thats all right I'll be just fine. :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis: :dis:

8. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Did you brush your teeth before you left your house?