Breaking News!!! LSU....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by whaleofacock, Sep 7, 2003.

1. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

just scored on Arizona again. :D

Congrats on the win. Hopefully both USC and LSU can be undefeated when we play each other. But seeing as we have UGA and Tenn before you guys that might be a tall order. But anyway congrats on yalls win. That was just a dominating performance from start to finish against a Pac 10 team.
    I gotta run but I will be back to talk some more football before our game with you guys.

GO COCKS!!!

2. Cock fans were the coolest ones to talk to last year, looking forward to going to their place this year.

3. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Play them every year and it changes real quick. I promise.

4. whaleofacock

whaleofacock Founding Member

Thats funny, I would say the exact same thing about UGA and their fans, but thats just me.

And hey, lets not smack talk any more on LSU's forum. There will be plenty of time to do that on our own boards this week.

BTW southlink I really appreciated your dawgs beating up on the taters the other week. :D

GO COCKS!!!

5. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

I can't see why GA and SC can't

get along nicely.

Both are great states with great folks who love football. Both have great teams. Both hate Clemson. Both acknowledge LSU as the real Tigers.

What's the problem here?

PS I predict that SC will never have to argue with another team regarding who "The Real Cocks" are.

:D

:geaux: