Breathe people...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Swerved, Oct 13, 2007.

1. paducahmichael

paducahmichael Tiger Band Class of '73

I watched SC beat KY last week. Every time they got good pressure on Woodson, he folded. Threw 4 picks, i think. We only pressured once today, and he threw a pick.

Ah, hindsight!:eek:ldskule:

2. paducahmichael

Agree 100%. Great post.:eek:ldskule:

3. geauxgeauxhon

geauxgeauxhon blah blah blah

I expected a loss this year, and I hoped it came earlier rather than later. Sucks that it came after the Florida win, and after going 6-0. But it was hard not to get more and more worried as the season went on, because it is so hard to get through the season without a loss, especially in the SEC. Having it happen on the road to a ranked team in triple OT makes it a little easier to swallow. If the cards fall right, we can still get into the BSC game, but my main goal this year has always been to win the SEC championship.

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I agree with most of your post here except the loss doesn't concern me.
    What concerns me is our lack of offense and defense as well as special teams, coaching?:lol:
    Actually I'm partly joking and partly serious, we haven't played like the same team I saw the first 3 games of the season.

I don't know about that, really?
    It seems to me that AU is playing better than us and have found some answers and that we have a lot of questions to be answered next week.
    Momentum seems to favor AU if you ask me.
    Will Early Doucett be back next week?
    Will our Wr's be able to catch the ball?
    Defense?
    Special Teams?
    Injuries?
    Tubbies record against top ten teams?
    Auburn has lost early games under Tubbie quite often and run the table.
    Don't take them litely!

I'm not dooming and glooming but I'm not so sure your analogy is correct?:eek:

5. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Let's not jump off a cliff. We still love the Tigers; we have some weaknesses, and so does every other team in the country.

6. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

My only concern is OSU's easy scehdule from here on out. Cal won't win out and USC will come back naturally with all the bias in the polls. Maybe USC jumps us...maybe they don't but if LSU wins out and USC gets by Cal and Oregon I look for them to pull ahead. Hopefully OSU drops one. Michigan would do just fine.

7. dimestorecowboy

dimestorecowboy Founding Member

I would say NEW ORLEANS IS OUT < Who is the reciever who cannot catch the ball , why is he not on speical teams ?? He should not be trying to catch a football , he droped 8 passes it is bad recievers we have !! What do you think I could be wrong , I am sure someone will tell me if I am wrong !! We may not win the West !! We still have to play Ark and Auburn , they are not bad teams either ! Now each team knows how to play our great D spread and the middle is open ,stall the QB can walk in for a TD . We do not really have a Pass rush , look at the last 3 games !! \We do not really have a pass defense either . Look at the last 3 games . After tonight we do not even have a defense how many points did we give up ?? We looked like west coast team tonight !! Not a top SEC Team !! NO NEW ORLEANS IS OUT !! WE will be real lucky to win next week ! LSU has lost it's fire , they have no spark , they are playing good , but other teams are getting higher than the Tigers , KENTUCKY will lose next week , they are still a bottom line SEC team ! They always will be .Who is that reciever , he needs to go on speical teams , till he learns how to catch a ball !! If he does not like that , go home to his mom !!

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Losing the game happens! The part that PISSES me off to NO END is that the place we should be able to come for comfort and to be able to talk about it like TRUE FANS DO DOES NOT EXIST because of the ****ING CUMBUCKETS (its not censored) that come in here to bitch and complain and I want to RIP THEIR ****ING HEADS OFF **** DOWN THEIR NECK HOLES AND FEED IT TO THEIR MOTHERS!!!!!!:po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po: :po:

I PRAY FOR AUBURNS SOULS!!!!! BECAUSE THEIR ASSES BELONG TO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. paducahmichael

You know, it's a real shame we didn't have our bye week after Florida. That would've helped. I honestly believe the guys were tired and beat up and just couldn't handle this fired up KY team.

Now I know why they say "You can't win 'em all." Not sure I expected a perfect season, but I still think we'll be o.k.

One thing we have learned: the coaches were not saving anything "special" in the way of a surprise package with RP. If they had it, they'd have used it. I guess I'm sort of disappointed about that, too. A bad game all around.

Time to regroup and go get 'em next week. :eek:ldskule:

10. edyel

edyel edyel

Dimestore,this thread is about 'Breathe', take a deep breath and let it go bro. The Tigers will be ok!