Brent Schaeffer

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by col reb, Aug 3, 2006.

1. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Jackson --The Clarion-Ledger

B. Schaeffer finished his coursework at the College of the Sequoias and was admitted to Ole Miss of Wednesday. Orgeron said he will report with the rest of the team today, and then take his place as Ole Miss' starter when practice begins Sat. afternoon.

2. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

... just wondering...
    Do you suppose he went all the way out to the Fresno area to attend "Sequoia U"... or just took courses on the internet... like "Tree Planting"?

3. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Have no idea. Probably went all the way out there, because I doubt he can do much on a computer. (play games?) The heck with timing patterns. How long will it take him to learn a playbook? How could a qb carry paper and pen on him? You to this way--you go that way--I'll try to hit you over the middle if you can get open.:sob:

4. pheroy

pheroy Founding Member

It was reported that he was taking correspondence courses, then suddenly he was back out at CoS because he wasn't progressing the way he needed to in an unstructured setting. I'm sure it didn't hurt that the courses at CoS were taught by the football coach. :dis:

5. MEW4thTiger

MEW4thTiger Founding Member

Just wondering if Coach "O" had someone there who owed him a favor and that's why Schaeffer went to CoS for "academics"?

6. col reb

col reb Founding Member

When he left Tenn., he went there for whatever purpose and played rather well-----2975 yds passing and 40 tds last year. NCAA says he had to graduate there before he could enroll elsewhere.

7. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

It's news, thanks.

Now I can go back to pulling for our victory, with all the right info!:hihi: