Bring on Texas

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by blindside517, Mar 23, 2006.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Texas A&M 46, (6) Texas 43Preview - Box Score - Recap

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I love Big Baby's attitude. Texas is next, thats what:

“We’re here for a reason, for a purpose,” Davis said. “We deserve to be here. It’s no fluke. We’re no Cinderella. We had to go out and show our critics we could play, but this isn’t the end. We beat Duke, so what’s next? This game is over. What’s next.”

http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/2516981.html

3. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I can not wait. When LSU whens I am wearing a LSU flag as a cape into the country bars up here.:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Good to hear that from Big Baby. That gets me excited. Damn right, Duke was just another team. We can play with anyone in the nation, we have a nice group of players. I really hate to see D Mitch go.

5. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

My children and I ran into the den with about 2 minutes left and kissed the replica of the 2003 National Championship crystal ball for good luck. So we take full credit for the win.

6. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Speaking of mojo...y'all are all behind me. My lucky shirt and cap beats all. 2003 NC tshirt with a plain white LSU cap. I forgot to wear it until halftime of the Iona game. Then I was at work for A&M and had to get the cap from my locker about halfway thru the 1st half. I got mad last night after the second in a row backdoor slam by Duke and threw the cap at the TV. It was felt in the arena and the Tigers knew I was pissed so they came out smokin'...

7. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

I've worn three different outfits for all three games...except for my lucky gold-colored boxers.

Cant' wash 'em yet, either. That'd be bad luck. ;)

(PS-Besides, that's what dryer sheets are for, IMO).

8. maduka

maduka Founding Member

You can't be serious right. Duke had a lights out shooter that we had match up problems with. Do you? What do you have? Big Baby is guardable with our front line. What else? Who else scores? No body. You will lose. And you know what, as a consolation prize, you can keep 3rd stringer Ryan Perrilloux.

9. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

what do we have??We just beat the overall no 1 team in the tourny...who beat yall by 30? We play defense...we have shot blockers and we have 8 kids that will not be denied.....

10. maduka

maduka Founding Member

Again, props for your win. But besides big baby, you don't have much. Our D was sub par BACK THEN when we played Duke, not anymore. What weapons do you have?