Britney & Eli what's the deal?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TIGERNMS, Dec 3, 2002.

1. TIGERNMS

TIGERNMS Founding Member

Southern Sports Tonight eluded to the fact something was brewing between Eli and Britney Spears!!! what the f***
    I figured she was a Tiger girl only. Maybe she will recruit him to the good side of the force!

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

Not possible, she was at my house last night. ;)

She calls me El Heffe because of my coaching prowess on NCAA 2003 and the fact I very seldom wear underwear....

Jezz, we lost to Arkansas and we have become a board of A&M and Bama fans bickering back and forth, and Britney Spears...

Just kidding TigerMS. Just getting a laugh on a cold rainy night in Big D....

(Man, this Fran thing is killing me)

3. Dixie Darlin

Dixie Darlin Founding Member

I'm not bickering with anyone Texastigers! The way I feel about is if Coach Fran doesn't want to be at bama, then let him go. I think a big part of a Coach's success is to be happy where he is at. If Coach Fran is not happy with the bama program then we need someone who is. I mean I'd hate to lose him, but if he goes, he goes! Anyway it's nice to see you on here again! I didn't see you for a while and was wondering where you wandered off too!

4. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Maybe Britney is securing her future since her music career is in a downward spiral. She's still hot no matter who she dates though....
    [​IMG]

5. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

She's just a regular Louisiana girl.

There are hundreds of young women in Louisiana just as pretty as Britney Spears.

6. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

Pretty girls, yes. But she is more than pretty, she's HOT.