Brock Berlin

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by phatcat, Aug 27, 2003.

1. phatcat

phatcat Founding Member

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Is this guy human? Does he eat, breathe and fart like the rest of us? I would love to see him throw about 6 or 7 interceptions and get sacked 10 times in Shreveport.

3. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

The Shreveport Times has been full of this stuff for the last 3 or 4 days. I quit reading it after the first day.

4. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

Guys I'll repeat. Brock is nothing. He will suck this year and they will have to put Crudup in. The only problem with that is that Crudup sucks too.

Did any of you guys watch the game Brock played in for Florida a few years ago? His arm is on par with Wuerrfell, and he won't have a Spurrier there tailoring a system to suit his terrible arm. Their only hope is that Gore and Payton can carry the team and Winslow can create enough of a mismatch that they can move the chains 10 by 10 because they will have no vertical passing game this year at all.

5. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

At least his girlfriend is smart, she's a Tiger!

6. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I remember Brock during his Evangel days. Not too bad but not the All-American he was supposed to be. IMO, he is good enough to be great in the Miami system with all the talent around him. For christ sake, Dorsey succeeded in it.

7. ok awesome

ok awesome geaux

Dorsey has been underestimated all his life. Everyone in the world said he couldn't make it in the NFL either but he's done great for the 9ers. Easily better than Doman.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Dorsey succeeded in the Miami system because he has talent even if that talent was underrated and because he is a gutsy QB who came up with the big play at the right moment on lots of occasions. Dorsey has played very well during the preseason for the 49's and will make the roster as the 3rd QB. The Miami system has produced Jim Kelly, Bernie Kosar, and Vinnie Testaverde. True, Gino Torreta won the Heisman and never did anything at the next level but now with BB at the helm I see the biggest down year the Canes have had in years unless their latest super running back and their defense can carry them.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

What I got out of the story is that Berlin is a quitter and a whiner. He couldn't beat out Grossman so he quit. His girlfriend (who is about 8 notches below Ali Landry) got punked in the Miss USA pageant so he says she got cheated. :cry:

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hey, Berlin might be a lot tougher than we give him credit for. Anybody who kisses a girl who eats fermented squid guts can't be too much of a wimp. :D