Brock Berlin

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by phatcat, Aug 27, 2003.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

When I lived in Cecilia I had a Breaux Bridge address. When asked where I was from I said "I'd rather not say".

2. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

No, but he sure might against the likes of Pitt, Va Tech and perhaps FSU. Pitt especially, since the game is late in the season and IN Pittsburgh.

3. SabanFan

Actually, I was raised in Grand Anse. To be technical, Ali was actually raised in Nina.

4. SabanFan

Ali's Mama comes from Grand Anse. Grand Anse (french for big loop) is just that. A loop that runs in a big square from highway 347 east then north then west back to hwy 347 at the 4 way stop sign near Cecilia. Ali's Mama married a guy from Nina. Nina is a community between Henderson and Breaux Bridge. There used to be a Railroad depot there and that was the name on the sign. Renella (Ali's Mama) and Gene (Ali's Dad) built a house on the family's dairy farm in Nina. That's where Ali was born and raised. Any other questions?

5. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

Tech had a LB playing spy on BB in the middle on pass plays, the first offensive touchdown the canes made should have been a interception, the spy slipped while breaking for the ball, the interception came on the exact same play. BB seems to throw the ball a little flat over the middle, seems like Tech was waiting on him to do just that ?

6. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

All I know, is when Gena was cheering for BB, Ali was on Cecilia's sideline.

7. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Tech had its chances

8. SabanFan

For what? Another score? Stopping a Miami drive? Surely you're not suggesting that had a few things gone Tech's way they could have won?