1. Almost every major college I have ever been to seems to be a lot a like in their make up. UGA is having a very hard time attracting blacks for some reason and they can't figure out why, does LSU have that problem?

I've been to Texas a lot over the years and found it to be a lot like LSU when walking around campus. The only major school that I have spent a lot of time at that was noticeably different was Cal-Berkeley. They still had a lot of flower children and long haired types there when I went in the 90's, it was like being in a time warp for me.
  2. LSU is far more diverse than Bama or Auburn are. I don't like the way they treat people at Bama....less than pleasant race related incidents occurred when I was there for a weekend. You also have to acknowledge that Louisiana is culturally different from a lot of places, and its extremely diverse considering the size of the state. And UT is about ten thousand students bigger than LSU, so that has to be acknowledged as well. 80% of LSU students are caucasian while 61% of UT students are caucasian. 9% of LSU students are african american, while only 4% of UT students are african american. UT does have a sizeable latino population, which may be why you note the cultural diversity there. All in all it is probably a moot point, since LSU is so much better than UT since we aren't in Texas :grin: .