bubba wallace

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Jun 22, 2020.

?

is nascar's bubba wallace faking the noose?

1. nah, its some nascar redneck

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. yea, bubba is a ding dong fakin it

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

seems a bit sketchy, this noose story. is it true?

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Can’t guess as I know nothing of Bubba. However whoever did it is stupid and full of hate. For caca’s benefit I mean if Bubba did it, it was just as hateful as anyone else.

COTiger likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Its all over the place, so it must be true. Talladega, pretty deep seated in bammer hate of all things evolving in bammer is the last line of resistance for the Confederacy.

This was flying over the track yesterday, likely today as well

Screenshot_20200622-082014_Chrome.jpg

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

we all knew immedistely that jussie smollet was lying. this one is less obvious. i will put this at 49% chance fake at the moment pending more research

5. CajunlostinCali

I think Jessy is a poor comparrison as he was motivated for much different reasons. Not to rule it out, but maybe adjust your percentage?

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Aint it rich that some here in this thread have their panties in a wad over this noose thing and hate. I would bet this is a Jessie Smollette inspired event and is fake as Biden's hair. Hate you say? The real hate going on right now is ALL on the left. Hate for whites, capitalism, anything good, the police and anything American. They not only hate but burn, loot, injure and kill. I am not at all concerned by this noose thing. If it is some redneck pissed off because of what the left is doing I don't condone it but I understand it. He will be found and prosecuted unlike the democrat thugs and racists committing real crimes 100 times worse that a symbolic anti Bubba Wallace statement and waving a flag (so much for freedom of speech and expression). The noose guy and the flag guy didn't burn, loot, injure or kill anyone.

You here so worried about symbolic racism (a noose and a flag) vs real racism and violent crimes are fools of the first order. Your phony misplaced outrage is laughable, so I will laugh.
    tumblr_inline_mnebhxoBhr1qz4rgp.gif

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He is a fag. No telling what he might do or say. I don't think Bubba is a pole smoker.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

hard for me to believe wallace had a part in this as there's no advantage for him to do so..... probably some good 'ol boy who determined the fate of the confederate flag was up to him to make a statement..... or an 'activist' determined to do this to sway public opinion

COTiger likes this.
  9. CajunlostinCali

Who, exactly here, has their panties in a wad?

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

We need to see this noose. Oakland pulled down ropes in trees in a city park because they looked like nooses and launched an investigation to punish the perps. Turns out it was a black guy who put them up months ago because people like to use them as exercise stations along a path in the park.

"The Oakland Police Department and the City of Oakland recognize especially at this time, that any ropes on or attached to trees, limbs or other objects can be associated with hate crimes and racial violence," police said in a statement. "As a Department and City, we understand the historical and harmful associations when ropes are hung from trees and how the impact can harm our communities. We remind and ask our community to be mindful when using this equipment in a recreational manner."

Frogleg and watson1880 like this.