bubba wallace

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Jun 22, 2020.

?

is nascar's bubba wallace faking the noose?

1. nah, its some nascar redneck

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. yea, bubba is a ding dong fakin it

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

YOU! You getting your panties in a wad about a stupid rebel flag when the real problem is snacking you upside your head. So you don't believe a citizen has the right to express himself by showing a flag that may offend someone? Flags don't loot, burn, injure or kill people. Do I have the right to say BLM banners have to be taken down because they offend me?

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Where exactly did I say it was a problem? All I did was point out it was there, not why or who or whether you would be triggered as a result which, clearly you are. I pointed out substance without opinion and yet, there you go, bagging another conspiracy, again.

My personal opinion....antifa plant. Abd what better a place than Alabama and using NASCAR as the vehicle. But that is only an opinion, not a fact which nobody, including yourself even knows.

But you can't see that nor will you ever. Your entire fucked up mantra is, in your mind, labeling everything that remotely doesn't suit you as some leftest conspiracy. You are so fucking locked in, you run on assumption without even asking for clarity. This, exactly this is why there are so many deaf ears to your drum beat. You are like a 3 year old banging on pots and pans.

And before you respond with some diatribe about how the left is killing everything ever, don't. We get it.

Fuck

Winston1 and COTiger like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Sorry I am a little politically trigger happy after see the insanity on the left and it being condoned by the democrats, MSM and everyone I mentioned. You seem to think the deep seeded hate in Bama is worth posting about simply because someone flying a rebel flag or putting a noose in Bubbas garage. Don't understand your need to focus on this non violent protest over the real violent destructive shit that's fucking up the whole country based on a false narrative.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Go to google and bing and search "Bubba Wallace noose" and go to the images option and you will only see images of Wallace. No pictures of a noose at all on bing, and on google the first noose pic is labelled as having being hung at a hospital somewhere.

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

this story is full of loopholes.

el005639 likes this.
  6. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I'm not focused on it, they are. I lived for quite some time in Alabama and during the time when Alabama removed the confederate flag reference from their state flag. The uproar was ginormous and to this day, still a bad taste. My reference was not to Alabama but more so, using Alabama and additionally, NASCAR as a vehicle for this publicity. It all seems just a bit convenient to me.

I stated my opinion, this should confirm my intent. You see how it works when you ask for clarity versus running on assumption?

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I suspect NASCAR had it removed before the media was allowed access to the garage.

8. mctiger

But no one from Bubba's team took a pic and posted?

Frogleg likes this.
  9. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I don't know who discovered it. There must be some merit to the story. The FBI has been called in to assist with the investigation.

10. mctiger

That could be an indicator that its a hoax. They were called in when Chicago PD began to suspect the Smollett case wasn't quite right. And to be fair, it could indicate the story's validity. I'm sure the Talladega garage area is well stocked with security cameras; could be they need their photo ID skills. But considering the COVID situation and limited attendance, I would think the odds are good that the perp - if there is one - is a local that local authorities can ID without the FBI's help. That part of Bama is deep redneck country, no shortage of racists.