bubba wallace

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, Jun 22, 2020.

?

is nascar's bubba wallace faking the noose?

1. nah, its some nascar redneck

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. yea, bubba is a ding dong fakin it

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I read that access to the garage area was limited to personnel affiliated with NASCAR and accredited media. I think that rules out local rednecks.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

tumblr_inline_mnebhxoBhr1qz4rgp.gif
    The FBI is called in because of a prank probably faked as BLM, Antifa and the left are burning, looting, destroying statues, fighting cops, injuring innocent people, terrorizing and taking over parts of cities and killing people. A symbol vs real live terrorism in our cities is more important to the FBI? Have to laugh to not cry. Is this noose placed by who knows in Bubbas garage really what we here should be worried about?

watson1880 likes this.
  3. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

All these racist events, spray painting the racist epitaph and nooses, have been fake... and with nascar saying they will run the person responsible for the noose out of the organization, I’m wondering if they really mean that.

4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I think someone, not Wallace, put it up as a chance to stir the pot. Don’t think for a nanosecond the noose was put up as a real, physical threat.

If there are as many cameras in the garage area as the press says there are, this should be resolved pretty soon (immediately). I really hope it was not a driver.

Of course, it was in Alabama!

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

A private plane bearing the message white lives matter flew over the stadium in Manchester just moments after both Burnley and Manchester players took a knee to show their support for the Black Lives Matter movement.

Jake Hepple, a Burnley local, has claimed responsibility for the stunt sharing a video of the plane to his Facebook along with a refusal to apologise.

Mr Hepple wrote: 'I’d like to take this time to apologise .. TO ABSOLUTELY F****** NOBODY!"

i watched this match, never saw the plane, heard the announcers apologize at the end and i didnt know what they were talking about

kcal likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am upping the percent to 75% because my man seems all too pleased about it. its clearly magnificent for his career.

plus, the area was restricted from the general public so the average redneck coulnt get near it. only other teams and media and shit. and i dont see those guys being dumb white trash or dumb enough to risk everything, their whole careers they worked for forever, because they wanna disrespect this dude.

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

How do you counter act people protesting by parading around in their trucks flying confederate flags, flying confederate flags over the race track, and boycotting NASCAR races? You hang a noose in the garage where Bubba's car is kept.

Give it another 24 hour news cycle with no noose pic made public, or a suspect mentioned, and we will know if this is real or a contrived story to change the narrative.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well.......

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...rage-doors-have-nooses-nascar-video-evidence/

The images above are from a 2017 NASCAR “GarageCam” walk through during the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series garage at Talladega Superspeedway. The rope with a “noose” on the end is a simple method to pull down the garage door to close it. The noose provides a place to put your hand/wrist when closing the door.

Hat Tip Tazio Nuvolari who shares: “My guess on the “noose” incident in Talledega, watch this video, look close at the Talladega garage doors. Each one has a rope hanging down with a loop on the end to pull down the doors. One probably broke and someone just tossed it aside, then the crew member found it and thought it was something it wasn’t, now NASCAR is trying to figure out how to explain their stupidity.”

HalloweenRun and mancha like this.
  9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Yeah. Just like the Oakland "noose" exercise ropes. I bet if people start looking for a "noose" they will find it everywhere. It is a simple knot.

Wait, this just in:
    Sonoma Raceway officials are conducting an investigation after "a piece of twine tied in what appeared to be a noose" was found "hanging from a tree on raceway property" on Saturday, the California track's president said in a statement.

God help a fisherman or a sailor. They are done for.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i can see the headline now "tugboat deckhand finds noose around boat dock, klan suspected"