Built Tide tough

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by 15 NCandGoinStrong, Nov 25, 2015.

1. 15 NCandGoinStrong

15 NCandGoinStrong Senior Member

We gave Meyer health problems now we sending Les Miles to the unemployment line.
    Respect the tradition.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well, isn't this just like a gump, trying to take credit for any and everything that happens anywhere within the cosmos.

3. 15 NCandGoinStrong

Calling us gump want change what i said. I understand you are grumpy. We beat the fight out of LSU.

4. shane0911

Won't

That's what? 3rd grade rest of the world, Jr in high school for gumps? Tread lightly my boy. There is your warning.

5. 15 NCandGoinStrong

That staff member badge doesn't scare me. If you can't chat like an adult without subtle threats thats your issue. I came on here to discuss LSU football. You don't have to hit me with subtle threats in every post dude.

We are all adults here i hope.

6. shane0911

Act like one

GregLSU likes this.
  7. 15 NCandGoinStrong

I'm not the one sending threats in every post to my counter parts. Adults don't do that.

My wife is a LSU alum but i'm from Bama so i have plenty of chances to watch LSU football and keep track when i could. I'm no expert on LSU football by any means. Just an outsider giving an opinion.

8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Sniff sniff, board admin is treating me bad, all I did with my opening salvo is show my ass.

furduknfish, GregLSU, mctiger and 6 others like this.
  9. Brian

Brian Founding Member

LSU put Saban on the map. The Tide got lucky that he flamed out in the NFL or you'd still be mired in mediocrity. Enjoy his run while it lasts. In the last 5 losses to Bama, the Tide got fortunate on last second wins twice, and that NCG rematch was another blessing for Saban's team -- historically in college football rematches go to the team that originally last by a wide margin.

I'd suggest exerting some modicum of class, but that would require you to display something you are incapable of doing. Typical Bama fan. How many pro sports teams call Alabama home again versus Louisiana? Sorry, I made another mistake expecting you to be able to do simple arithmetic. Counting clearly isn't your strong suit given how many championships your school claims versus the authenticity of the actual number.

LSU has rarely fielded an average or better quarterback, and yet routinely give the Tide all they can handle and then some. If that's worthy of gloating then it is a poignant depiction of how shallow the pool of thought you possess and I use that term loosely. Thinking does not seem to be your strong suit, though I will grant you a veritable savant when it comes to idiocy.

10. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

Hey dude, go back and read your first post. Did you really come on this board to discuss LSU football, or did you come here to stir up shit. I'll go with the latter, not the former. As for being an adult, perhaps you should take your own advice.

If you're here to discuss football in a civil manner, fine. If not, go back to your Bama message boards and gloat about how great your team is there.