Bummed

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by charlie_c0756, Feb 12, 2010.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I know a lot of you guys are fired up about baseball and for good cause, but for me it is just college football. Can't get it up for anything else anymore. Must be an age thing.

hwr

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

my condolences to your wife.

3. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

haha, no chit!

to me it has a lot to do with the weather/season... if football were a spring sport and baseball a fall sport, then i'd probably enjoy football a lot more. :redface:

well... maybe not. i should just stop trying to justify my passion for LSU baseball... it just goes without saying. :hihi:

4. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

I too miss football, but I have much to look forward to. Crawfish and baseball (LSU and MLB) are two of my favorite things, and those are just getting rolling.

5. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I agree with the sentiment that baseball is a great season. It and DVR, of football, make the off season fly by. Only problem is I'm not sure how many of last seasons games I want to re watch. I wish I had DVR'd more of the Saints game. Do have the Super Bowl, can't get enough of that one. Wife has threatened to cut me off if I make the family watch it one more time though. lol