Bush acknowledges racism still exists

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUfan71, Jul 20, 2006.

1. martin

martin Banned Forever

no, i really mean that as a real question. how are you so fond of these people who deny our lord? not only did they kill jesus, to this day they still deny him. god so loved the world that he gave his only son, and whoever believes in him shall have eternal life. but the jews think this is a lie, and they are happy to deny that jesus is god's son. and the bible says that if you deny jesus, you are going to hell.

so by god's standards, these people get to burn forever, but you dont care about god's opinion, you like these people who so thoroughly disrespect your god.

now obviously i dont believe that, but i am not christian.

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

Racism still exists? :shock:

Well no chit, Sherlock!

3. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

We Christians accept the whole Bible, not just those parts which satisfy a particular point of view at a particular time. Sure they deny Jesus...for now :yelwink2:

4. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

No prob

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

oh i see, you are confident that even the jews, whose whole lives they believe jesus isnt the messiah :angryfire and dont accept him and are destined by god for an eternity of toture for their crimes, they will probably change their minds?

i figure if people are destined to hell, yunno, eternal torture and burning in a lake of fire, then **** em, what should i care about them? they had their chance to accept the messiah's teachings and they didnt, thats what god calls free will. death to jews.

6. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

I often wonder why people hate the Jews. If it's for Jesus, first of all, it was part of the prophecy.......it had to happen. Secondly, the Romans actually killed Jesus.

I heard a guy on the radio today say, "I mean really, like the world needs Jews." To me, that's like saying, "I mean really, like the world needs Czechs. Or Ethiopians.......so kill them."

Crazy people in this world. Luckily we still have enough kids who want to work, go to school, get a job, join the military to keep this country of ours from being taken over.

7. LsuCraig

LsuCraig Founding Member

Read more. There's a second chance in the New Testament. People will get a second chance to believe or else suffer the Rapture.

8. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I just want to point out that this is the first time that I've ever seen martin us a smiley of any sort.

Racism still exists, huh? How much did he spend on that research team?

9. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

Even most Arabs recognize that Hezbolla started this ruckus.

10. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Ya know, Israel is not a true democracy. They don't allow Palestinians the right to vote nor citizenship, because there are more of them. But on the other hand, Israel would cease to exist if it were a true democracy. It would turn into a backward, bloody ****hole of religious zealots. This is a tuff one.

I say..Objectivism is the answer. Flood the middle east with the works of Ayn Rand. All who oppose individualism and rational self-interest should be liquidated.