Bush and Cheney, Cowards of Vietnam

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by CottonBowl'66, Feb 8, 2004.

1. LSUBud

LSUBud Founding Member

O.K. now, let's compare Bush's Vietnam record to a COMPLETE COWARD who took the "Peace Train" to RUSSIA in order to protest our AMERICAN BOYS on Russian soil. And, then, aligns himself with those who SPIT on our brave soldiers as they returned from war and called them BABY KILLERS!

Yeah, I can see how you voted for Klinton!

And, BTW, how many privates went to Vietnam with their own bodyguards until Daddy could pull enough strings to get him out without even completing one tour of duty??? And, LET ME GUESS - this is who you voted for in 2000???

2. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

I wouldn't beat up Big Al too much about that. He served honorably in Vietnam.

Like Kerry, though, his political career went quite differently.

3. LSUBud

LSUBud Founding Member

Honorably???

He was SPECIFICALLY sent to Vietnam by NIXON, PERONALLY as payback for Daddy not voting the way Nixon wanted him to vote on a specific bill.

The entire time he was there, both Al, Jr. and Sr. cried like PU$$IES to get Al the hell out of there.

Even Nixon wasn't that much of a prick, though. He did make Al, Jr. the FIRST PRIVATE IN THE HISTORY OF THE AMERICAN ARMY to have his own bodyguard and made sure that he was assigned to Stars and Stripes where he would be out of harm's way.

But, make now mistake - Daddy and Jr. had no INTENTION of letting Jr. stay any longer than ABSOLUTELY necessary. How many privates had their FIRST tour of duty cancelled???

And, if you doubt this, ask yourself this - WHY DIDN'T THE ROBOT PIMP (AKA AL, Jr.) make his war "record" a larger part of his Presidential campaign???

4. CottonBowl'66

CottonBowl'66 Founding Member

So you are still telling one lie after another. Nothing you have alleged is true, and it is simply crap.

No one can remember ever serving with George Bush in Alabama. He got into the Texas Air National Guard with his Daddy's help so the little coward would not have to go to Vietnam, then stopped flying when drug testing of pilots started, and then just stopped showing up for duty.

5. CottonBowl'66

Jetstorm, I will save you some trouble. I am not interested in the crap you have posted from right wing websites. They are just propaganda and worthless.

6. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Believe what you want to believe. You have been shown over and over again that what you allege is not true, yet you cling to it with all the faint hope you can muster. There is little more I can do.

I suppose the day the New York Times and the Guardian come out with evidence contrary to your opinion, you will call those papers "right wing propaganda" and "worthless."

Suit yourself.

But it's going to take more than your dismissal of this evidence to convince the majority of people in America that you are right and that your fiction is reality.

Do you have any proof? Any documentation? Anything at all to support your side?

I'd sure be willing to see it and analyze it on it's merit, rather than toss it as "leftist trash" simply because I disagree with it.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Hey, the military is a big organization and the bosses can't remember everybody. I bet the owner of McDonalds never heard of you or any of the other burger flippers.

8. CottonBowl'66

Who cares what you do? You are just a right wing puppet. Yeah, I will "suit myself." Don't waste my time with articles from right wing websites.

The only thing all you right wingers have in common is one lie after another to justify your positions and your candidates.

If you don't want to reply to any of my posts, do it. You have nothing to add to any discussion anyway, from what I can see.

9. CottonBowl'66

Do I have any evidence to support my position?

What is that, a joke?

Read the newspapers once in a while. Stop listening to Rush and you might actually learn something.

10. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

which newspapaer? the Boston Globe? the NY times? LA times? Dallas Morning news? they are all owned by one company. and the COMPNY has it's head so far up the DNC's ass what do you expect but a Liberal rag?