Bush increased "middle class' misery" during his tenure

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mesquite tiger, Apr 12, 2004.

1. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I can't wait until Jobs continue to be added and Kerry can't say **** about jobs....As far as gas...give me a break....

3. Eauxkie Tiger

Eauxkie Tiger Founding Member

Kerry needs to make an example of HJ Heinz... he should demand all of their overseas plants closed and move those jobs back to the US of A.... while he is at it, he should demand that ketchup prices be drastically cut. There is no reason why he and his wife should be making money when there are people suffering.

4. DallasLSU

He also need to prove how he is any better than Bush at "relating to the middle class" since he is about 10 times further from the middle class based on wealth. I saw where it is estimated that W. Bush is worth around 30 mil and counting where as Kerry is worth in the hundreds of millions...Tell me again how this guy is any better at being a "little-mans" man than Bush is?

5. DallasLSU

Not too many people in the middle class own an $11 million home in Sun Valley....

6. Ectopic Tiger

Ectopic Tiger Founding Member

Theresa Heinz doesn't own much stock in the company, and no family member is employed by the company.

7. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I disagree with this thread title and the article.
    How can you believe anything that Kerry says since it changes from week to week?

My wife and I started our own business and we've never made this kind of money or had it so good.
    The wife got a degree and couldn't find a job in her field so we did what we had to do to make ends meet, I worked nights and she worked days and then we were introduced to an idea of starting a business and neither one of us
    knew the 1st thing about having our own business.

The wife started the business while I worked nights at Home Depot and after 2 years
    the business has grown and we both work for our own business now making plenty of money, we have 4 part time employees working for us.

This is America and you can still make it here, the land of opportunity.........
    WE ARE PROOF OF THIS............
    The only way you make serious money in this country anymore is working for yourself, I'm convinced of that as well

My wife was about to get layed off of her job a few years back when she decided to start a business so we didn't have alot to lose anyway.

You have to be willing to take chances and sacrifice at times but we had it difficult for
    quite some time but WE DID IT.

WE did have some GOOD LUCK along the way but there is always risks involved, if we lost a few properties it would hurt!

BTW, the wife got a Bachelors in Graphic Arts, we moved to Denver and she couldn't find a job after 6 months of trying, she came so close.
    It seemed like there was always someone just ahead of her.

That happened under Clintons watch, his last year.......

The lefts attacks on Bush seem to be working on alot of people I see now days..
    Clinton was perfect wasn't he?

Its funny how Clintons overview was so positive no matter what happened under his watch, he gets only positives along with the Dems

But
    Bush and the Republicans only get Negatives no matter what they've done.
    If they could have moved the world and made peace for mankind they still would be found guilty for something....

8. DallasLSU

Currently, no she doesn't you are right....But she does own a sizable amount of money that her former husband exercised through stock options in his time...

You can't just focus on what the media says about how Teresa Heinz has no more stock in the company. Look at this my friend and your eyes will widen. The "Asset holdings" section is where you should look....

John Kerry's Net Worth

9. DallasLSU

Good point and congratulations on your business and all....

10. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

So now Kerry is a news source. Very Telling.....