Bush increased "middle class' misery" during his tenure

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mesquite tiger, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Ectopic Tiger

Ectopic Tiger Founding Member

Great site DallasLSU. The media does make it seem like he doesn't get nearly that much from the company. However, I don't think it's enough to have any say so. I saw somewhere where some Republicans were calling for a boycott. That's a mistake, since the President of Heinz (I've heard) is a big donater to Republicans.

2. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I love that site and I thought everyone would to. I don't by any means think that Kerry's wealth has a whole lot to do with the campaign...but him trying to align himself with the middle class is like Homer Simpson trying to align himself with Albert Einstein. At least Clinton was brought up in almost poverty so he understood a little more than Kerry who has been as about as priveledged as anyone out there. Yachting with Kennedys, etc is not slumming. I won't say he is any less of a person because of it, but I will say that he is about as far away from understanding what the middle class needs as you can be...If it weren't for the fact that his wealth is split 50/50 with his wife, he would be a top5 richest politician hands down...

Teresa Heinz's former husband was a republican congressman and I think you are right about the current exec's....

3. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Not many middle class people can take a $6 million loan against their Boston house to help finance their campaign when Dean was leading and Kerry was an after thought behind Dean and Clark. Not many would multiple homes and would have to say which home they are taking any loan against.

I am not rich bashing. I mean I benefitted from Bush's tax cut, so I must be rich my self according to the definition of rich in the Democratic Dictionary. I just find it funny that the democrats that kept calling Bush a son of privilege and got everything he has because of his dad are quiet when it comes to Kerry.
    ABCnews link

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Quote:I just find it funny that the democrats that kept calling Bush a son of privilege and got everything he has because of his dad are quiet when it comes to Kerry.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This applies to everything to do with Bush and Kerry, shows the true media biast and unfortunately its worked on some posters around here.

I think Kerry has just as much if not more "privilege" than Bush.

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

I also love the fact that only a small portion of the media has risen flags about Kerry's sold called economic plan that is unfeasable and nothing but cheap talk...It kills me....