Bush is THE MAN!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Mar 6, 2003.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Maybe it's time for Al Sharpton. His grasp of foreign affairs is incredible. Why, just last night on Hannity and Colmes he was wondering why Bush wanted to wage war on Iraq yet chose to use "diflomacy" in dealings with N. Korea. Yeah. Bush will have a real tough time against the eventual Democratic nominee.

2. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Good to see....

your white robe is neatly pressed....

3. SabanFan

Re: Good to see....

OK. In your best liberalese, please explain how that was racist?

4. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Where ever two or more are gathered...

does this mean a cross will be burned...?

And your ignorance doesn't make racist (look up the word Einsteins)....

It makes you:

5. SabanFan

Re: Where ever two or more are gathered...

Although you have picked up the pace of your incessant name calling, you still have not answered the question. What made the reference to Sharpton's mispronunciation of the word "diplomacy" racist? I may have been casting aspersions on his education or, perhaps, his command of the King's English but I do not recall anything in a racist vein. By the way:

Main Entry: rac·ism
    Pronunciation: 'rA-"si-z&m also -"shi-
    Function: noun
    Date: 1936
    1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
    2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

6. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Of all the potential demo candidates

you pick Mr. Sharpton.
    It is not difficult to see through your agenda...(see Willie Horton)...

Let's not discuss the Yale/Harvard educated president’s daily butchering of the English language. It’s so pathetic, the majority of our nation and the world laugh at this moron.
    But there are bigger fish to fry with this abortion of a presidency. Let's talk about the dismantling of the US Constitution, the unsolved murder of our citizens or the worst economy in 20+ years....
    Nah, let’s talk about a black mispronouncing a word....
    Your piffle is vacuous at best and pathetic at worst. But do we expect anything less....

7. SabanFan

Re: Of all the potential demo candidates

Your arguments are ridiculous. I "picked" Sharpton because he's the one who was on the tube while I was watching and he was the one who mispronounced the word. I don't have to prove to you or anyone else whether I'm a racist. But, it is typical of you left wing whiners to yank out the race card at every opportunity. Sharpton is a left leaning liberal Democrat and THAT'S why I would not vote for him. No other reason. In a race between Colin Powell and Al Gore or John Kerry or Hillary Clinton, I would vote for Powell and put a sign in my yard. Now that doesn't really prove anything vis-a-vis racial tolerance but it's just as effective an argument at the crap you put forth.

8. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Finally...

a voice of reason......

I'm sure sabanfahn has many negro friends just like W has appointed his house negros....

right-necks just don't get it....
    never have, never will......

2004 McCain, Kerry, anyone, anyone.........

9. SabanFan

Re: Bush IS THE MAN

Right, Tuwho. And Brady can't coach either.

10. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

Re: Bush IS THE MAN

1) An economic self-correction was inevitable. Prosperity cannot go on forever. And I think it is quite evident that this recession was building a while before Bush took office.

2) How is our credibility destroyed? Because we are talking tough and actually backing it up instead of kow-towing to every tin-pot dictator in the world? The "Big Stick" approach worked for Teddy Roosevelt. And I think right has been on our side with the situation in Afghanistan and now Iraq.

3) So he mispronounces a few words. Big deal. By the way, I strongly dislike Al Sharpton but for many more reasons than an occassional flub. And NO they have nothing to do with him being black, Mr. Biggles.

4) How? How has rascism gotten worse? I see us steadily moving forward. Have you got any tangible evidence to back that ridiculous claim up?

5) Interesting you should say that considering the latest development in the Pledge of Allegiance case coming out last week. America is culturally grounded in the Judeo-Christian tradition. That will never change. When we become like Saudi Arabia and start chopping off the heads of people smuggling Korans and Humanist Manifestos into the country and make adultery punishable by death, your claim might have some validity.

Swift victory in Iraq=lower oil prices=economic rebound= GOP sweep in '04. I hope you enjoy it as much as I will. By the way, aren't you supposed to be a Republican?