Bush is THE MAN!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

1) An economic self-correction was inevitable. Prosperity cannot go on forever. And I think it is quite evident that this recession was building a while before Bush took office.

Where are the results? Greenspan and all leading economists disagree with this policy....Again where are the results?

2) How is our credibility destroyed? Because we are talking tough and actually backing it up instead of kow-towing to every tin-pot dictator in the world? The "Big Stick" approach worked for Teddy Roosevelt. And I think right has been on our side with the situation in Afghanistan and now Iraq.

1900 policy versus 2003 is quite a stretch. TR was a environmentalist, a statesman and a leader. Hardly the attributes of this president...

3) So he mispronounces a few words. Big deal. By the way, I strongly dislike Al Sharpton but for many more reasons than an occassional flub. And NO they have nothing to do with him being black, Mr. Biggles.

The choice of Sharpton's mispronounciation is sad. And the right-neck ideology is not a flu germ....Take down that buring cross Mr. Lott....

4) How? How has rascism gotten worse? I see us steadily moving forward. Have you got any tangible evidence to back that ridiculous claim up?

Lott, Delay, W, Scalia....? It's one thing to ignore a problem another to be ignorant of a problem. Ask you black friends if they are better off since 2000, hell ask anyone if they are better off....

5) Interesting you should say that considering the latest development in the Pledge of Allegiance case coming out last week. America is culturally grounded in the Judeo-Christian tradition. That will never change. When we become like Saudi Arabia and start chopping off the heads of people smuggling Korans and Humanist Manifestos into the country and make adultery punishable by death, your claim might have some validity.

W's marriage to the religious right is destroying the separation of church and state. Remember the little document our country was founded on...?
    The US Constitution is under attack unlike any time since the Civil War....
    But we all have guns...

Swift victory in Iraq=lower oil prices=economic rebound= GOP sweep in '04. I hope you enjoy it as much as I will. By the way, aren't you supposed to be a Republican?

W is toast....

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The constitution is not under attack, Biggles. Your interpretation is. The system is working just fine. Bush is in and Gore is not and you can't stand it. BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Biggles, I would be more than happy to buy you a one way ticket to Iraq if you want to be one one of the "human sheilds" Since I am a businessman and a Repuplican I can easily afford to buy you a round trip tickect but I think you would be happier when the bombs start falling to hitch a ride on the private jet of some Hollywood liberal like Martin Sheen or George Clooney when they get the hell out of Dodge after playing it for all the publicity they can get out of it.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Oops! Sorry Biggles Looks like I mispelled a couple of words in my last post. Not that I don't know how to spell, just that I am not a very good typist. I guess in your view that makes me one of the ignorant rednecks who dosen't support your candidate "The Reverand Al Sharpton" Tell me the truth. Do you really want to see Al Sharpton as the President of the United States? Did you know that Jerry Springer was once the mayor of Cincinnatti? The other night he said that the politicians he know were no better than the people who are guests on his show - they just dress better

5. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

As simple as you folk are, I'll let you blather on...

Wow, I'm impressed, you say you're rich on an internet forum....

Contributions extraordinire....

Sharpton as president, nahhh....

John Lewis, you bet.....

6. SabanFan

Re: As simple as you folk are, I'll let you blather on...

He didn't say he was rich. He just said he could afford the ticket. I'm sure he (correctly) assumed the line of contributors to your ticket outta here would be a long one. I know I'm prepared to be 1st in that line.

7. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Typical...

and that's why I stay.....

8. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

From a conservative perspective, I feel I have to chime in. Bush is an iddiot. He'll start his war in Iraq just like his Daddy did. He'll bring back deficit spending with a vengence just like Uncle Ronnie. He'll ignore the Koreans and WW III will start when they nuke LA.

9. SabanFan

OK Supa. Go to the back of the room and just listen for a while. George H. didn't start the war. Saddam invaded Kuwait and we came in to kick his murderous ass back to Baghdad. Bush's only mistake was to listen to bad advice and fail to lop Saddams head off. George W. is President of the U.S. Before that he was Governor of Texas and a very rich businessman. Idiots do not accomplish these things. If you were a true conservative, you would not disrespect the office of president in such a manner. Korea is not about to start up anything with the US. They are led by a power hungry little despot who likes to talk big but doesn't have the gonads to back it up. He's a lot more worried about that big bad Chinese bear that's always hovering. Bush is dealing with N. Korea as well. There are other ways to accomplish disarmament. Unfortunately for Saddam and Iraq, over 12 years he had shown that the only thing he understands is the use of force. So we are going to take him behind the barn and explain things in the only language he understands.
    As far as deficit spending goes: "if you want to make an omelot, you've got to break some eggs." Iraq will happily reimburse our expenses once Hussein and his entourage are gone. By the way, Supa. How old were you when "Uncle Ronnie" was president?

10. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

saddam attacked after an ok by bush, sr.

and conservatives honored the presidency during the clinton & carter years....
    C'mon SF, the hypocrisy reeks....