Bush is THE MAN!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Hell when I agree with Bob Barr...

about Ashcroft and W purging our Constitution something is very, very wrong....

2. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Re: Silly rich republican...

No Biggles, I have no need to lump everybody who is against Bush's policy together. There are lots of other liberals posting their opinions on this forum who I may disagree with but none of them have assumed your irksome self assigned air of "psuedo-intellectual superiorority" Do you really believe that you are in the "major leagues" just because you post your sophomoric comments on a local Baton Rouge website? If you were really in the Big League I would have seen you on Larry King or Bill O'Reilly by now. For your sake I only hope that someday your mental capacity will catch up to your overinflated ego

4. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

Another wiff....

C'mon BB tell us how rich you are again.....

Sorry minor leaguer , participate, inform entertain or prepare to be b-slapped...

You've contributed nothing again...

Don't need a 3rd rate tv show to show my intellect. I enjoy smacking you right-neck puching clowns...

But I forget, you rich, whitebread right-necks are all the same...

5. Latide97

Latide97 Founding Member

Biggles, Do YOU really think YOU have brought something new and meaningful to this topic. Your comments are childish and you are stereotyping conservatives far more than conservatives are stereotyping liberals(on this forum). You accuse republicans of following W. blindly? It seems that you liberals are following "left-celebrities" blindly. I listen to rosie or garafolo on the news and come to this forum and it's the same sh@t. If you don't think war is the right way to go thats fine, but don't protest the war because you don't like Bush. Hell nobody likes war, but our country has got to stand up for itself. I dont think war protesters hate our country, but I am damn sure they don't appreciate it. We give billions of dollars to all of these countries who "hate" us. They come get educated in our country, they have special privelages that we don't. We have got to stand up for AMERICANS.
    I WILL PRAY FOR THE PATRIOTICALLY CHALLENGED TO SEE THE LIGHT!
    ALSO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE WAR TO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
    Oh and the fact that you keep posting that picture of our president is extremely childish, at least he is sticking his finger in his nose rather than a cigar in a........... well you get the idea.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA

6. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

LOL! :D :p

7. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

I WILL PRAY FOR THE PATRIOTICALLY CHALLENGED TO SEE THE LIGHT!

Just like our Christian President prays for peace...? Please, spare me the lies...

Sorry but the right-neck selective morality is as vacuous as it's economic hypocrisy...

Silly right-necks.....

So easy, so predictable......